• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgminto

Also, if you want to watch the film as well, I'd say watch it after. It's a separate story that's set around the middle of the show so you could try to watch it in chronological order. But I think you'll appreciate it more afterwards.

cajunator

Banned
While I like the Queen aspect of the Big O OP, it doesn't have the same class as a pure jazz piece.

I also recommend this.

The dub is the only way to watch Bebop.

Mmm, I disagree. Gunsmith Cats has a great OP. But I think the combo of song and visuals, while good in Gunsmith Cats, was excellent with Cowboy Bebop.

OH GOD MY EARS!

Bebop aint gotta viper or mustang does it?
Does it have Rally vincent or minnie may? Hell no it doesnt son.
cant play with the big dogs.

You know what, I'll do that. Give me time though as it's going to take a bit to get the pairings right.

And because I'm watching season 2 of Queen's Blade right now. :lol

=============================

Queen's Blade S2 - 05-09

It's moments like these (nsfw) that make me wonder why I decided to take a break from Queen's Blade. I mean, really (nsfw)?

As i said a few month ago , Sdburton , you'll LOVE queen blade rebellion Tv series. The :Sdburton is strong in this one

Theonik

Millenium Actress > Perfect Blue > Tokyo Godfathers > Paprika
I can agree with this list.

Just ban discussion in this thread on currently airing shows with their own OT's. Problem (sorta) solved!!
Then I'd just post on IRC instead.

Time to bump up Escaflowne up in the ol' queue.
No kidding that was bumped at least 3 spots from this.

Yami ruined pancakes for me. I got pancakes for breakfast this morning and I felt disgust. Thanks Theonik!
You're welcome!

Anime ruined my perception of the real world.
This.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
anime ruined my world
So moe will not just save America, but save the world.

UPeagOpl.jpg

jgminto

anime did wtc

Gunsmith Cats did it better tbqh.

See even Wonzo agrees and we pretty much disagree on everything.

Whatever. At least Cowboy Bebop went more than the 3 episodes.

And speaking of wonzo, you haven't watched the new Gargantia right? People certainly loved the dancing. It really was something.
I don't know how the fuck that happens and how none of you noticed it. Too distracted by the ass I guess.

jgminto

I still think Spike is his best "Steve Blum" voice and the one I always associate it with. Perfect mixture of gruff and smooth.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Games have slightly ruined my appreciation of him. Once you hear him, you just can't escape. He's everywhere!
Yeah, I had to watch Big O in Japanese because of One Voice Blum.

Enough time had passed when I got to Mad World. Luckily the two prominent voices are the commentators rather than Blum's character of Jack.

Jubern

After randomly reading about it, I've started to watch Tokyo Encounter.
It's a show where Sugita Tomokazu and Nakamura Yuichi play games together for shit and giggles (sometimes with guests) and I have to say this is funny as hell. I love Sugita to begin with and seeing him up to his usual antics is mightly entertaining lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom