• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
back from the grave! How de do.

iS6Mzno2LQMiy.gif

Been watching up on hidamari sketch s3 and decided to pick up VVV again (the fuck is anything :O) and snafuu (The dude that looks like a girl is cute. Something about the MC I like his jib).

Anyhow...

Photo Kano 6

Wait... this feels like a show finale... I really do hope there isn't some nice boat ending T_T. I don't know why I still keep on watching this. Show is pretty dull... but I like the art... and something about it is just pleasant. It's kinda creepy and perverted... but in a more classy way? dont know.

Hunter x Hunter 79

That koala in a suit... badass.

oreimo latest

Wait... what? Weird development at the end for this type of the show... but go best team!

muromi-san latest

Really do love how the ocean got hit by recession. Just really... funky.

Attack on Titans latest
So chinese people are just naturally superior... except that they were all wiped out. Their great wall wasn't so great after all :(

VVV latest
This is all gonna go bad soon right? bloody orgies and backstabbins'

Gargantia last week's
bikinis! Love that Ami's butt is in every other shot <3. That lady officer with the glasses is hnngh too. Don't care much about the friends of ami yet.

hentai ouji latest

that shower scene o.o A lot of sis yuri antics this season.

Defuser

After randomly reading about it, I've started to watch Tokyo Encounter.
It's a show where Sugita Tomokazu and Nakamura Yuichi play games together for shit and giggles (sometimes with guests) and I have to say this is funny as hell. I love Sugita to begin with and seeing him up to his usual antics is mightly entertaining lol

Man I wish they make more Tokyo Encounter with more guest joining.

Everyone is Wakamoto

Edit:
Welcome back Cdig.

Photo Kano 6

Wait... this feels like a show finale... I really do hope there isn't some nice boat ending T_T. I don't know why I still keep on watching this. Show is pretty dull... but I like the art... and something about it is just pleasant. It's kinda creepy and perverted... but in a more classy way? dont know.
That's because it is an ending. Now onto other routes.

Kurita

Man I wish they make more Tokyo Encounter with more guest joining.

Everyone is Wakamoto

Edit:
Welcome back Cdig.

And I hope someone will sub more episodes :(
The video you linked really is one of the best moments in the show, it never gets old.

Wait we can talk about this in here?
Show is so good, its become one of my favorite comedies.

Sure, Seraphis Cain talks about Kamen Rider sometimes, and I also talk about J-dramas so...

That's because it is an ending. Now onto other routes.

doesn't really feel like a route show like that other one. Pretty much all the other girls are just open to being photographed or was blackmailed like the president.

Yay, hope we get more borderline gifs off you.

Not likely
when duckroll is awake

But now with stuff like gifcam and minus being shit... it really does take the fun out of it a bit.

I talk about toku in here all the time. Mainly because TokuGAF is kinda terrible.

EDIT: Okay, not terrible, but still...I like it better in here.

And I hope someone will sub more episodes :(
The video you linked really is one of the best moments in the show, it never gets old.

Sure, Seraphis Cain talks about Kamen Rider sometimes, and I also talk about J-dramas so...

Cool thanks.

Just watched episode 5 this morning, hilarious as usual.
Still don't like the new Blue.
Should bring the old one back as Black.

Jintor

something about this show/manga being written by a dude really makes me uncomfortable about life.

The funny thing is that SYD, despite having probably the highest sex jokes per minute ratio of any show I've ever seen (with the possible exception of B Gata H Kei) is relatively 'clean'. Very little main-character-accidentally-walks-into-room-of-half-naked-chicks or accidental-panty-flashes (to the audience) or perverted camera or whatever. Hell, it actively tends to subvert those moments for the most part.

Nafe

Does anyone know when 7Th will get back?

---

SDBurton should totally do his own seme-uke list, imagining us all as women. It's only fair.

You're just jealous because I'm paired with Hitokage.

Actually, didn't SDBurton already do a list with many from AnimeGaf showing who they would be as Dynasty Warriors characters? I'm pretty sure it was something close to that anyway.

Seeing Rikka constantly getting friendship NTR'd as more people flock to Mana's perfection is the best thing about Dokidoki. That there was even an episode devoted to it is amazing.

Do you hate Rikka or something? :(

You're just jealous because I'm paired with Hitokage.

Actually, didn't SDBurton already do a list with many from AnimeGaf showing who they would be as Dynasty Warriors characters? I'm pretty sure it was something close to that anyway.

Yeah, he did.

I'm looking forward to his updated list once Dynasty Warriors 8 come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom