• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Data Girl 5

Miyuki's development is the most interesting aspect of the anime, the first half of the episode though is easily one of the highlights of the anime.
I didnt even realize Manatsu had switched with the spirit twin there, well done

Gifcam

Has forever changed GAF and the internet

tumblr_m5munfBTsi1ryqc1xo1_500.gif

I wished that I could make GIFs. Then I see this post.

My calls have been answered! Although I'm too lazy to make any right now.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5munfBTsi1ryqc1xo1_500.gif[/IG]

I wished that I could make GIFs. Then I see this post.

My calls have been answered! Although I'm too lazy to make any right now.[/QUOTE]

Usually am also too lazy to make them (so much time investment to just getting it within a sites size constraints and respectable common courtesy size limits for people's convenience, dithering, and discolorization, banding? and etc), its far easier to just browse or instead use a screencap,

Red Data Girl 05

Oh my, that was a delicious first part of the episode.

I was kinda dreading the middle since I kept thinking it would lead to more WALLFLOWER DRAMA, but now, I'm not even sure what to expect anymore.

Usually am also too lazy to make them (so much time investment to just getting it within a sites size constraints and respectable common courtesy size limits for people's convenience, dithering, and discolorization, banding? and etc), its far easier to just browse or instead use a screencap,

Quite, and at this point, I can't exactly remember what I wanted GIF'd. I think Heartcatch had some things in mind, but others could of been from Nichijou or something. Eh, rather not think about it.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Going back and reading and everyone also seems to be having only a partial reaction to what they should be this episode. Most seem to be a
"OMG! Cure Sunshine is Isuki!" Which indeed is pretty nice in itself but no comments on her amazing transformation sequence? She even has flash when using the spray bottle with how she flips it around from hand to hand. How about the fight and its really nice animation this episode as well?

I did comment on that. It just came out as [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]!!!

Well i won't be the one making more gif , even with this tool because i can't use it thank to my hardware rendered overlay that seems to not be compatible ( i only get back boxes ).

Well i'll still do gifs the other way.

You can turn off images right?

Go to preferences. It's been an option from the beginning. I'd never view this thread with a phone otherwise.

You can
Go in settings and turn off gifs.

I think there's an option for it

Yep

you can turn gif's off

What really? I don't think I ever realized there was a preferences button :X

Let's just click this here and...

tumblr_inline_migdo9lqCI1qz4rgp.gif

Toriko 99 (FuniHulu)

Glad this mini arc of sorts is over, was kind of decent though barely moved nothing along. Lost Forest next week, hope its worth it.

Oh Takmaru's voice sounds so odd to me now, though I guess thats because I listened to him so much in eng dub and hadnt heard him for months in jpn.

Syrinx

Some gifs are just too awesome to miss out on. Gifs are part of what makes GAF GAF. I hope we don't abuse this, but if we do, I might just have to use the ignore list as a gif filter rather than turning off all gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom