• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT2| I am altering the OT. Pray I don't alter it any further.

MADGAME

I was bummed about no big maps in Outer Rim too. All I'm saying is if Bespin is a large map only playlist, we lose so many game types because there are only 4 game modes that support 40 players.

Palpable

I was bummed about no big maps in Outer Rim too. All I'm saying is if Bespin is a large map only playlist, we lose so many game types because there are only 4 game modes that support 40 players.

It'll be smaller maps too. It's easy to make small maps out of the big ones, not the other way around.

RyanW

We are suppose to be getting a new gamemode with this expansion so if the focus is big maps it's safe to say the mode will something to support 40 players. Maybe classic conquest?

Hopefully we do get at least one small map or they have the maps setup to accommodate smaller modes just to have the variety in there and to have some new areas to play in Battles and Survival.

Apparently DICE has said that Bespin will feature all of the most popular modes, so that should include some smaller modes as well.
Maybe they'll do two Bespin playlists? Small and Large?
Also: if Fighter Squadron is include in the playlist it will be what HvV was for Outer Rim, everybody quitting if it comes up.

GeeTeeCee

The Triple XP is active and its for everything.

Crap, I've been missing out. People on reddit were saying it started at 1pm PST (9pm here). They must have got mixed up with the EA conference.

I'm off to play an unholy amount of Fighter Squadron...

MrDaravon

Oh god the 3x XP has brought out EVERYONE which would normally be great, except for the fact it's just providing cannon fodder for the hardcore people and I am NEVER on their team. Just had by a billion miles the most frustrating 2 hours of Battlefront I have ever had, virtually every match in any mode I played was the biggest blowout I have ever seen. I had a match of Turning Point where I was the top of my team at 10-35 which is not only by far the worst I've ever done, I did WAY BETTER than everyone else on my team. Other team had 5 people with over 50 kills with less than 3 deaths. This is every goddamn game and mode I played today, I had two matches in Fighter Squadron where as the Rebels our team lost by over 100 points which I legitimately did not even know was fucking possible.

I am no longer excited by triple XP :(. The Team Shuffling thing better fucking work or I think I'm finally done with this game, I feel like the last two months have just been me bitching in this thread nonstop about how this continues to be my experience almost every time I play the game in every mode where either I get on god-tier teams and we roll people for literally hours on end, or the exact opposite happens.

Hopefully I'll have better luck with teams (and luck is all it is at this point) tomorrow, tomorrow's the only day I'll really have free to play during the x3 XP timeframe.

LoveCake

The Bacta Bomb is such bullshit. They should patch it so it doesn't work on yourself, only other players.

I agree, well it shouldn't effect your team.

Trying to get as much as I can to get to level 60, I didn't know it was 3X this weekend :C

MADGAME

It'll be smaller maps too. It's easy to make small maps out of the big ones, not the other way around.

We are suppose to be getting a new gamemode with this expansion so if the focus is big maps it's safe to say the mode will something to support 40 players. Maybe classic conquest?

Hopefully we do get at least one small map or they have the maps setup to accommodate smaller modes just to have the variety in there and to have some new areas to play in Battles and Survival.

Yeah, hoping for both small/large maps. If they give us small ones too, I wonder how they will implement the playlist. Won't be long before we know.

Every Endor game is now full of team killing assholes.
And there's no way to ban or kick these fucking trolls....

Fix this shit Dice !

5taquitos

Are we supposed to see any Battlefront stuff during the EA conference in a few minutes, or is it all separate events later?

MADGAME

Untitled_zpszd2e5rez.jpg

GeeTeeCee

While most of the EA conference was an utter slog to sit through, at least I jumped from level 52 up to 58 today. With any luck I should hit 60 by the time 3x xp ends.

Also forgot just how much I love the Relby, and how much I hate trying to get kills with Dioxis grenades to finish off a contract.

Ozorov

The team at DICE are continuing to add more of the content players want to Star Wars™ Battlefront™, with free* content and three more digital expansion packs coming by the end of the year – Star Wars Battlefront Bespin, Star Wars Battlefront Death Star and a final pack in December

Survivors of Endor is the worst Supremacy map in the game. If the Empire takes the center point and you are on the Rebels you might as well just leave the game.

Top Bottom