• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT2| I am altering the OT. Pray I don't alter it any further.

Ozorov

I don't see how it would be any different with the other big maps?

I think he means if they're sticking with the rotation-playlist. If some modes are 20v20 and Squadron is not. Will some players on the server go to another server if that rotations happens or what?

Since all 40 players can't continue onto Squadron.

5taquitos

Kinda looks like what they reworked into the X-8 Night Sniper from the reveal page:

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/news/bespin-key-art-reveal

rendition1.img.png
It's not exactly the same, but there are definitely some similarities.

These streams are fucking pointless. I hate this livestreaming culture we have now. Just put out a gameplay trailer and a blog post with the maps, weapons, Star cards, and heroes and call it and fucking day.

Ozorov

These streams are fucking pointless. I hate this livestreaming culture we have now. Just put out a gameplay trailer and a blog post with the maps, weapons, Star cards, and heroes and call it and fucking day.
You dont have to watch it. You will get your blog post and trailer.

5taquitos

I don't know if it's just for style, but the trailer showed Lando walking with the Falcon flying in the background, so Hero ships in the big mode?

Also, stun grenades and Dengar maybe has sticky grenades?

Ozorov

I don't know if it's just for style, but the trailer showed Lando walking with the Falcon flying in the background, so Hero ships in the big mode?

Also, stun grenades and Dengar maybe has sticky grenades?
Maybe in the new mode?
Or just a thing for the trailer... :(

MADGAME

The X8 Sniper Pistol description says it is "...a blater pistol with decent damage, cooling power, and range. It stands out due to its enhanced scope with heat vision, capable of revealing humanoids in most weather and times of day.

I wonder if this indicates we will get weather effects in Bespin or a future update.

The X8 Sniper Pistol description says it is "...a blater pistol with decent damage, cooling power, and range. It stands out due to its enhanced scope with heat vision, capable of revealing humanoids in most weather and times of day.

I wonder if this indicates we will get weather effects in Bespin or a future update.

Rain would be fantastic

Palpable

Wow, that looks great. Any guesses as to what each new hero has as specials? Looked like Lando has his own version of Han's lucky shot.

That shock grenade is going to piss me off.

Top Bottom