• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
My thought on that last line - Luke doesn't believe that the traditional light side Jedi works. There's more than just "good and evil".

Here's to waiting for the movie!

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
The magic of a new Star Wars trailer just isn't as strong after we just got a movie four months ago.

Mariolee

Enjoyed the panel and enjoyed the trailer. Watching it a second time definitely made me like it more. I love how different some of the shots look from any other Star Wars film, I still have the utmost faith in Rian.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
uQv1SDr.png

AT-AT's in the distance.

MrS

Banned
The poster is beautiful but the trailer was weak. Sounds like "It's time for the Jedi" and "to end" are spoken by two different people.

Gurrry

there will be another trailer that reveals more closer to december, just like TFA and R1. calm yourselves.

also - did anyone see that kylos helmet is shattered and you hear a darth vader breath in the background?!?!?!

CS_Dan

As much as there's been a load of prequel love, I think this is an attempt to wipe large aspects of it away from the story going forward.
Ending the Jedi means ending the sterile, dusty prequel Jedi order and having exciting, relatable characters again

Savitar

Hmmm, are they going beyond light and dark at last? I get the feeling that's what Luke was talking about. Especially with the so much bigger comment. Not about Jedi or Sith, those are old concepts, time for something new.

My thought on that last line - Luke doesn't believe that the traditional light side Jedi works. There's more than just "good and evil".

Here's to waiting for the movie!

Yeah with the part earlier Rey says a balance of light and dark and his response is "there's so much more" he's clearly trying to put an end to the dichotomy of the force, and Rey will be the beginning of what comes next.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ok i'm done

i'm done here

Mariolee

Yeah with the part earlier Rey says a balance of light and dark and his response is "there's so much more" he's clearly trying to put an end to the dichotomy of the force, and Rey will be the beginning of what comes next.

I love that idea of light and dark being too simple of a division of what it means to be in touch with the Force.

I really hope we get some mention of the Bendu if this is the case.

Boke1879

Don't know what some of y'all are talking about. That shit looked beautiful. And showed way more than what a teaser does.

Way more hype than the TFA teaser for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom