• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly care about Kylo and his gang

Will he rock the helmet or go helmless?
What about his sword, did Rey fuck it up?

Same. All I want out of the teaser is a good shot of Ren to see what he's going to look like here. I figure he'll still be wearing the mask. That shit is still everywhere. Even at the height of Rogue One hype, Wal-Mart and Target still seemed covered in Kylo Ren. I also figure that showing his fucked up face will be a little reveal moment in the movie.

Toa TAK

Banned
I just hope Finn because a big deal in this movie. I was fairly disappointed what he was in TFA, especially representing for black men in Star Wars
He did better than Poe for us

Not like I'm keeping score anyways

I'm just happy they're funny to watch on screen. From escaping the hangar to a man-hug

Ridisc

Banned
.eJwVzNENhCAMANBdGIBKQQtuQ5AgFxFC65e53S_3BniveualdnWKDN4Bjsqpz0Oz9BlL1qX3cuU4KuvUG0SRmM6Wb2FACuQMmW0lG8hv6MAu6FxApNUvhryzCLX9m88o6vsDwZwh2Q._rar11aYqO8zZ3kuOH3KHnHU4OY

Can't we just get along. We get a mainline Star Wars movie directed by Rian Johnson and a fuckin Black Panther movie directed by Ryan Coogler. Humanity has already made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom