• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
72074-I-find-your-lack-of-faith-dist-ExMy.gif

Searh-your-feelings-you-know-it-to-be-true.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i am seriously having trouble breathing

fucking asthma and hyperventilation

Thewonandonly

So trailer when?

Sorry if it's been ask haven't followed this thread since Kenny dropped a new album🙌

Edit: welp just saw it two post above thank u :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I see the Yoshi hype is already in full effect.

Relax dude.

This aint Blizzcon.

NO THIS IS MORE THAN A FUCKING LOUSY BLIZZSHIT BECAUSE BLIZZCON HASN'T FUCKING DONE JACK SHIT TO ME FOR TWO STINKING YEARS

I swear to God, Verizon, if there are any hiccups in today's The Last Jedi presentation, I will build a Death Star myself and bring it online and single reactor ignition your asses.

Yoshichan

DUEL OF THE FATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom