• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

I wonder if we will here some John Williams score or if it's just generic trailer music.

Has it been confirmed that the TLJ panel starts with a trailer or is that just a strong assumption?

Dude, they will drag the shit out of it. Last thing they show.

Boem

Morning guys.

It's just a commercial.

It'll probably be a really fucking cool commercial.

But still: It's an ad.

Don't act like you won't be grinning like an idiot when Hamill walks on stage and shoots the shit with Ridley in about an hour.

Your cool guy act doesn't fool me, Roberts.

Has it been confirmed that the TLJ panel starts with a trailer or is that just a strong assumption?

It's not an assumption at all, so far as I can tell - most people seem to think (and I believe it's been reported by a couple fan sites in Orlando) that the trailer is scheduled to close the panel out.

Meowster

I dunno how they are gonna top the first trailer for TFA but I have faith.

I also have faith the movie is going to possibly be the second best, potentially even finally topping ESB. Pull through Rian and Laura Dern!

Apparently folks at the panel are saying they're gonna show something exclusive to the panel audience at the end of the panel besides the trailer that's coming out and are being asked not to record the footage.

Maybe a short scene clip or a BTS reel?

Emarv

I mean, you'd hope the trailer would be at the end. Otherwise if you put the trailer at the beginning, no one would watch the panel because we'd be rewatching the trailer 50 times.

Tugatrix

No trailer. Thousands of Star Wars fans silenced.

72074-I-find-your-lack-of-faith-dist-ExMy.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ASTASGHAGASGASGHADHADS

Tugatrix

Apparently folks at the panel are saying they're gonna show something exclusive to the panel audience at the end of the panel besides the trailer that's coming out and are being asked not to record the footage.

are you wearing a shirt? put the phone in the pocket while recording

I mean, you'd hope the trailer would be at the end. Otherwise if you put the trailer at the beginning, no one would watch the panel because we'd be rewatching the trailer 50 times.

Like I said- there's talk from people on the floor there on Twitter right now that they're getting something exclusive at the end of the panel besides the trailer and are being asked not to record the footage.

So who knows?

Prompto

Banned

Who's ready for some footage shot from a potato of whatever it is?

SpaceWolf

Banned
What if there's no trailer and instead we'll find out this whole event has been an elaborate ploy just to get us to watch some gameplay footage for Star Wars: Yoda Stories 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom