• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Duel of the fates is the greatest fight song of all time, so incredible. Williams we need something like this for when Luke fights the knights of ren.

YOU MEAN WHEN REY FIGHTS THE KNIGHTS OF REN

tumblr_ocg2ggdbnI1tgdhtio1_500.gif

Ridisc

Banned
KristianHarloff‏ @KristianHarloff 1m1 minute ago
More
Chatter that they might have #hansolo stuff. I'm not buying it yet and don't need it but we will see. #TheLastJedi #starwarscelebration2017

kevin1025

Banned
More
Chatter that they might have #hansolo stuff. I'm not buying it yet and don't need it but we will see. #TheLastJedi #starwarscelebration2017

I love Harloff, but Han Solo stuff when they're promoting The Last Jedi at the Last Jedi panel is silliness!

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Oh no, chatter on Twitter is that Rian Johnson overslept cus of last night and now The Last Jedi is canceled.

Ohwiseone

More

Also said that yesterday too...

I doubt it.. but hey...

Tsunamo

This really does feel like Sonys conferences where they always start late

(way better music though)

Edit: When I heard the opening crawl music it fooled me into thinking it was starting :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MAIN THEME SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom