• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1025

Banned
International stream running Empire soundtrack
U.S. Stream running Phantom Menace soundtrack.

Choose accordingly

Yep, always go Empire.

It would be bananas but also I wouldn't really mind it if they did shoehorn some Han Solo stuff in. Panel is an hour thirty, after all.

I would absolutely love to see some stuff! But I imagine they will take the Rogue One approach and start that one up hard once Jedi is heading for disc and digital.

1pFeat8.gif

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
The English trailer played the Star Wars theme and then nothing happened, pretty sure that's illegal. That theme is, like, the theme for things starting.

zeemumu

That was jarring as hell going from the quiet somber music to the main theme's loud-ass opening.

Must mean it's starting though

Metalmarc

My trailer predictions:

- Luke will talk
- Rey will show off some newly learnt Jedi trick/ability
- Kylo will show off a new lightsaber and/or mask
- Chewie and Finn will be flying the Falcon and say or do something funny
- Grown men will cry

None of that will happen but it would be glorious!

- start of trailer will be that 8 teeny teaser we had which was the other angle of luke reaching for his saber, then "Who are you?"

- Storm Troopers

Flashes of tiefighters

- I'm Rey, i'm with the resistance

X - Wings

- kylo ren with his new look

Quick glimpses of leia, poe, fin, bb-8 fade to black

Coming this December

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
PAN DOWN TO THE TRAILER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom