• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Old Republic |OT| EA: "Let's blow this thing and go home!"

Hixx

European servers still near empty? Ofcourse it's the middle of a school/work day so it's understandable that not that many people are around.
But 20-25 is insane.

31 people on Ord Mantell on the eu guild server, so it's gone up a bit... :|

It's so quiet.

bill0527

My saga begins !!!

Now the hard part. I still haven't figured out what class to play. I played a JK on my beta weekend up to level 14. I had fun with it but I'm leaning toward something different. I'm sitting at character creation and I'm paralyzed. I want to to try them all !!

Oh and for reference, I put my preorder code in 5 minutes after preorders went up in NA.

WarMacheen

Still doesn't explain people getting in that didn't pre-order until October or November. I have three copies of this ordered (Wife, son, myself), all of which were done and entered on the first day they were available and not a single one has gotten an email.

It's fucking Biotroll, this should be expected at this point.

What are the restrictions on naming a character? I couldn't use spaces in the Beta I think.

I'm going to roll a smuggler and I'd like to include my first name Tom somewhere. Any suggestions?

Kud Dukan

Now the hard part. I still haven't figured out what class to play. I played a JK on my beta weekend up to level 14. I had fun with it but I'm leaning toward something different.

I'm in the same boat as you it seems. For whatever reason, I'm leaning towards playing a Trooper right now. From what I saw when grouping with them during the beta, I think I'd enjoy playing one. Then again, I can see myself enjoying playing all of the classes lol. So I'll probably start with a Trooper, but I fully expect to have an alt for each class in this game as time goes on.

For those who preordered on Origin, how do I get my game code (not the early access code)?As far as I can tell it's not in the email confirming my order and I can't login into the order history page for some reason.

Edit: Nevermind, I see they haven't been sent out yet.

Dibbs

...still waiting...

However, choosing where to play seems to be as much of a problem as choosing what to play. :|

DPsygnet

Got it, but am at work for at least 7 hours :(

To thoses that are in, how is the GAF server ?
Smooth and bull of BH? or Laggy and full of BH?

Fonds

For some reason my account page at swtor doesn't show that I redeemed my code. I've pre-ordered on origin and claimed my code. So is this something that just needs updating?

When I enter the code again btw, it says it's already been used so that shouldn't be the problem.

For some reason my account page at swtor doesn't show that I redeemed my code. I've pre-ordered on origin and claimed my code. So is this something that just needs updating?

When I enter the code again btw, it says it's already been used so that shouldn't be the problem.

I think the code they want you to enter is the one you will get with the game itself. I don't think you need it for early access.

Woorloog

Banned
NeoGAF Empire! Our guild is up and running on Tomb of Freedon Nadd. Soh'jin (me, Chiss Imperial Agent) is your guild leader. Any GAFers who want to join, /tell Soh'jin. Feel free to ask me to invite your friends and/or relatives as well.
Ranks etc. will be created and adjusted later. Have fun!

your preorder page should look like this. if it doesn't the only thing i can think of is that you might have used it on another account. odd

preorder1.jpg

Pollux

It truly annoys me that I can't play this on Mac. Have fun my Sith brethren...see you eventually (hopefully)

Garryk

Well I got up this morning and created my character and formed the guild (guild import works flawlessly). Now I have to play the waiting game and pretend to work.

EDIT: I was a Day 1er.

I could log in and open the client but it's giving me a code 1005 on all servers saying they're unavailable. This normal? Does that just mean I'm not in yet?

taranatar

NeoGAF Empire! Our guild is up and running on Tomb of Freedon Nadd. Soh'jin (me, Chiss Imperial Agent) is your guild leader. Any GAFers who want to join, /tell Soh'jin. Feel free to ask me to invite your friends and/or relatives as well.
Ranks etc. will be created and adjusted later. Have fun!

is this a euro server?

Top Bottom