• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Old Republic |OT| EA: "Let's blow this thing and go home!"

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Time to race to max level then quit!

I had time to reserve my names, level to 2, then had to go to work :(

So on the Code Redemption page I have two different dates:

"Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order"

"Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch"

my question is what is that second one for?

So on the Code Redemption page I have two different dates:

"Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order"

"Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch"

my question is what is that second one for?

Everyone has that who preordered and put in their code. Just means you got early access.

Ferny

Hey for those needing invites to the GAF Empire, i'll be on at around 2 PM est and on. If HarryD is on he can also send invs i think. I'll post my ingame name once I make it.

Hari Seldon

Should have went with the "Pray I don't alter it any further" OT title, being that the first 50 pages of the OT are going to be about when I am getting into early access lol.

Everyone has that who preordered and put in their code. Just means you got early access.

yea I know that but one is for Aug8th the day i entered my preorder code and the other is Nov2nd. And I'm quite sure i never entered any code that day.

shit, i hope I'm not waiting for the November wave to get EA.

Stuart444

I must admit, I am kinda hoping I don't get in today or tomorrow so I can do some Uni work and not get distracted but if I do by tomorrow, I guess I'll just need to resist or try to balance my time.

JWong

Banned
E0WCM.gif

What the fuck. First I was getting an error 1005 whenever I joined the server. But I restarted the client it's now hanging at the loading screen with that little gear spinning. The beta ran fine for me. This is bullshit.

Heysoos

Why does it say I barely redeemed it on November?

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
07.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

Edit: Oh I guess that one doesn't matter then! ^

There are no codes? If you registered your pre-order code then they'll just let your account in. They don't send you a code to be able to log in.

Fonds

Why does it say I barely redeemed it on November?

Edit: Oh I guess that one doesn't matter then! ^

Guess that november date is just something from Bioware's end. Their input dates or something.
You redeemed on the 23rd and that's the date that matters.

Too bad you don't get the Collector's Edition bonuses until you actually have the game in hand. I would have liked to run around with the special pets while leveling.

Woo, thanks for the OT, Billy.

I've avoided as many spoilers as possible for this puppy, this will be the first MMO since EQ1 that I've gone into with an almost clean slate.

Here's to 3 days of mashing F5!

Mother F'er! I got my product code from the Game Icon in Orgin, entered it on the site and it says the code is already been used. I hope the email I get is a different code.

syko de4d

the unknown wait are the worse.
Some infos like "everyone who pre ordered after the 1.9.2011 (or 9.1.2011 for us people ^^) will not get in the next 24hours" would be good :/

the unknown wait are the worse.
Some infos like "everyone who pre ordered after the 1.9.2011 (or 9.1.2011 for us people ^^) will not get in the next 24hours" would be good :/

this is all they have commented on so far
Now, to the question you all have: when will you be invited? Well, I cannot be specific to individuals or even to dates, because again, we have to remain flexible. That said, I can talk a little about the pattern of pre-orders.

At the very beginning of pre-orders, which started on July 21st, we had a massive influx of pre-orders. A huge spike. After that, things settled down. As a result, today especially, you're going to see a fairly narrow band of dates from those admitted to Early Game Access. From tomorrow, it'll spread out to a wider date range.

Top Bottom