• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Syf

Banned
Redeye did say on stream that the venue closes at 9 but sc2 has 90 mins extra if needed. Sucks they're kicking out the audience though :/

Every time I play SC2 nowadays, Colossus seem to ruin my mood. >.>

LOTV needs to fix them somehow.

But IEM is looking good besides the bad Terran rep in Open Bracket. GO BUNNY!

Syf

Banned
Woo bunny. Sounds like that's it for tonight, they're gonna do the rest tomorrow morning along with the four groups. Gonna be a busy day.

kasane

Whoa bunny won?

Sucks that they didnt play jaedong live

Also im bitter about them kicking us out

I remember redeye during esl frankfurt where even if the arena was closing he didnt let enyone leave

So awesome that bunny got through. A shame he couldn't quite get over hyun at IEM, would have been great to see him somehow get to blizzcon. He'll just have to win IEM and WCS europe now, no problem :p.

What a horrible game with snute and hero. Godamn those long drawn out swarm host games

Swarm host games are awesome and i just don't get the hate at all. For once PvZ is actually somewhat closer to a BW style of game, lots of little engagements (constant little engagements happening everywhere). Right now is possibly the best the matchup has ever been.

Every time these types of games happen lots of people seem to say how boring they are and how everyone will get tired of it. Yet every time it happens viewership spikes much higher than it would normally. Just look at proleague, it took that super hype GF to just manage to knock off the viewership numbers that super long ZvT got.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i dreamt that I saw stork, jaedong, flash and bisu

fuck...

kasane

Swarmhosts
Awesome

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahabababababab what

Everybody there pretty much agreed fuck swarmhosts

Endless free units yo

Swarm Hosts are only annoying in ZvZ. In ZvP it should usually end within about 20 minutes when either Zerg overwhelms Protoss with Swarm Hosts or Protoss turtles and builds a deathball that destroys Swarm Hosts. In ZvT Muta/Swarm Host is only viable if Terran harass sucks and Zerg gets a free 4 bases.

Swarmhosts
Awesome

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahabababababab what

Everybody there pretty much agreed fuck swarmhosts

Endless free units yo

Well i mean they consistently bring in the viewers so they're doing something right. I mean i know i'm arguing with the old awesome argument 'lol free units' but to be honest i don't find that all too convincing.

kasane

Demosthenos i think youte in luck

Lines arent too long tho its fridar

Expect a influx of people tomorrow

Omg taeja in front of me

Waut is that scarlett
With a haircut
Bro she looks awesome

Top Bottom