• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Aaron

This tournament is a heart breaker. I want most of the players to advance.

I also love Rotti's commercial. What a sport.

Syf

Banned
I hope IEM doesn't go full potato and show the scarlett game on the main stage instead of flash because she's canadian

Syf

Banned
Wait the winners match hasn't been played yet in group C, they usually show that on main stage. So maybe they're showing scarlett and flash on main stage instead and having rotti do the group C winners match.

kasane

Sigh

Fml

Dunno redeye has been flash flash flash flash since day 1

I might go staright to a net caffe after this since i heard that pros go there

Syf

Banned
Yes Rotti just tweeted that he's doing group C winners. I think both Scarlett and Flash games will be main stage.

Edit: okay he corrected himself saying he's doing losers match now. so I dunno. plz don't fail like this IEM, everyone wants to see flash

peakish

Damn these stacked groups. I hope Scarlett still makes it through.

sOs vs. Snute on the B stream right now but I'll abandon that the moment Flash turns up anywhere else. F L A S H !

Syf

Banned
it's happening

AXJWP9Y.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshichan

game is protoss

Top Bottom