• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

/: StarCraft II: Official EU tournament thread

fanboi

Banned
milaaq.jpg

Bracket:

sc2eu1.png

Players

Players
fanboi - Z
V_Arnold - P?
Ikuu - ???
NIN90 - Z
Tacitus_ - T
F#A#Oo - Z
ChrisXIII - T
HixxSAFC - T
Raelson - Z
BjernFita - P
*Kallehoe 124 - Z
moemoland - Z
Sykra - P
Malcolm.533 - P
ZAiN.609 - P
msv - p?
Peji 677 - T
Gowans 191 - T
twdnewh.590 - T
*Laggelodjur.135 - ???
ChronicleX - P
*mrmanman.444 - T
raphier - P
fork 351 - Z
skarmachild - ???
*Falsus.278- Z
zoukka.928 - Z
koji.662 - P
Nolimit.724 - P
ReRixo.111 - P
izzachar.981 - Z
Greyjoy.707 - R

* = Non gaffer

All players, add yourself here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHpkVk1fZUZ1Q0ZYXzJZNUtnSDRRZmc6MQ

Here you can view ingame contact to each player:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?...Vk1fZUZ1Q0ZYXzJZNUtnSDRRZmc&hl=en&output=html

Stream
If you want your game streamed Live, contact Frack (Mr Cola on GAF) via Frack.886.

Rules

Matches
This is a best of three until Semifinals and finals, which is best of 5. Reporting of each game is done in this thread or directly via me, or in our IRC channel to one of the OP.

Replays is nice if you can upload and provide link. Also when reporting use SPOILER taggs so you don't spoil who won.

Ex.

fanboi vs NIN

Game 1:
Lost Temple
Winner:
Always fanboi

And so on for each game.

The first game will start on 2010-08-09 and must be finished before 2010-08-16 (7 days). We take seven days for the first round so all can get the info, after that we will lower it to 4 days. If you are ahead in the bracket and your opponent is already made, you can of course play the game ahead.

Race
Your race can't be changed after your first game has been played, if you change your race from what you have signed up with, post in this thread so we can update the bracket.

Disconnects/drops
The default choice for disconnects is a game loss. If a player believes that he/she truly could have won the game, he may provide fanboi replay and request a re-game (time permitting.) If there is not time left, the show must go on and you will receive a loss.

Disputes
Disputes will be handles on a case by case basis. If a player wishes to dispute a game, message fanboi. Keep in mind the organizers and casters reserve the right to ban your face off for being bad manner and lifting your command center and hiding it in the corner. (Seriously, come on now.) Save -all- replays in case of disputes until after the tournament. We will request these if needed.

Map selection
First map is always Lost Temple, then the loser choses the next. Same map can't be selected twice.

fanboi

Banned
Well, we will continue with this tournament.

I played vs Chris yesterday.

Stepps of War
Winner
Fanboi a

Lost Temple
Winner
ChrisXIII

Blistering Sands
Winner
fanboi aa

fanboi aa
moves on.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im still up for streaming if you guys want it, got a decent set up and even on tl.net's sidebar now :eek:

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
I'm a noob in RTS, but i'm in for a new :)

msv

Mr Cola said:
Im still up for streaming if you guys want it, got a decent set up and even on tl.net's sidebar now :eek:
Yeah, was looking good man! gj on improving that. Now lets fix up vent or mumble and cast with the gaf team :D

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
msv said:
Yeah, was looking good man! gj on improving that. Now lets fix up vent or mumble and cast with the gaf team :D

I host a "ventrilo" for FFXIV, can set up another for SC2.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Easy enough to use the teamliquid vent

fanboi

Banned
Sykra said:
Missed this thread, im up for continuing this one and participating in the new one :D

I have tried get a hold of your opponent but I dunno. :)
Will be in touch :)

Otherwise you move forward.

fanboi

Banned
Well, since alot of the players that are current left in the tournament can't or don't want to play I call a reset!

Signups starts NOW.

Tacitus_

When would this be? Slightly interested in getting my ass kicked since I've done nothing but campaign since launch :lol

fanboi

Banned
Tacitus_ said:
When would this be? Slightly interested in getting my ass kicked since I've done nothing but campaign since launch :lol

It will be over several weeks, so all games isn't played directly.

Tacitus_

fanboi said:
It will be over several weeks, so all games isn't played directly.

Cool, I'm in then. I'll be playing terran. I'll post the full nick when I scribble the identiefier down later.

fanboi

Banned
Tryckser said:
I'm in, but if the tournament starts in the period from 8.8 to 18.8 I can't compete.

Tryckser
Zerg

It depends, we need 16 players.
We will see.

Also, if you have friends that are non gaffers, they are free to join.

Hixx

Go on then.

HixxSAFC.323 - T as its the only one I have a modicum of knowledge in.

I am woeful at the game mind so whoever draws me will probably progress in less than 5 mins :lol

fanboi

Banned

mclem

Maybe interested, but I'd have to fit things in around WoW responsibilities; how did the original tourney play out for schedules?

fanboi

Banned
mclem said:
Maybe interested, but I'd have to fit things in around WoW responsibilities; how did the original tourney play out for schedules?

We set a date for the first game, needed to be finished within... 7 days I think, then the next game (after these 7 days) must be finished within 3 days I think.

of course you can play matches before the start date for each round is played.

mclem

Would be a bit tricky unless I can reliably get things to fall on weekends, hrm. Looks like I might need to get another tank to cover for me!

msv

When will this start? If this starts the week of the 12th or later I can join since I'll finally have the game.

Top Bottom