• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
King Yoshi sounds more poignant and dignified. A scholar among basement nerds. A pioneer of the refined art of Starcraft 2.

*smokes from pipe*

All in? ALL IN THE NEXT MOTHER FUCKER ON B.NET!
Hahaha, oh God I love you.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Oh ya...IM RICH
61O6n.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy crap, on one day :3?

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

edit: ... wrong thread.

Yoshichan

Sounds fun as hell actually :eek:

Yoshichan

It's where all the masochists gather together and try to play a game called Starcraft. But the only way to win, is to not play.
I heard rumors that you had to play if you're a newcomer.

Any truth to that?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I heard rumors that you had to play if you're a newcomer.

Any truth to that?

Indeed, they throw the weakest member of the pack into the lion's den in an attempt to welcome them to their masochistic club.

Monsters.

Yoshichan

That's terrible :( We should sue them!

Yoshichan

i wanna join next gaf night... do you guys do it on fridays too?

Striek

Post/PM replays of that PvP build you were talking about last night plz.
Missed this - the DT expand?

http://drop.sc/161896 - He opened robo, speed prism immortal
http://drop.sc/161897 - He opened one-base colossi (probably cleaner play from both than the above)

Its not a complicated build, its gotten so popular on ladder. Although all the other recent reps I had of PvP were me getting cannoned or proxied, those wacky kids.

Top Bottom