• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can you block in-game chat so you don't see anything they say?
Yup! Press F11 or F12 during a game, then down to the right "Block communication" or something like that.

zlatko

Banned
Hey guys, so I've posted here a little bit, I'm loving SC2, I watch Day9, but I basically want to consume everything SC2 but don't really know which way to go. Just click all the links in OP and try to learn as much as possible? About the tourneys, etc?

Also, I was 1v1ing, TvP and I saw he was going to bring high templars via a scan. This is on Shakuras, so before we engage I drop 4 tanks on the high ground and he has no vision. He was high platinum and I got called a noob. Is this just him being angry or what? I'm still a noob in general to SC2 but I don't see why that would be noobish.

Probably got called a noob because you beat him. He mad.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And Yoshi is not pleased with all the avatar changing lately :( I can barely see what's going on in your avatar zlatko...

Yoshichan

sorta wanna ladder but I feel sick :\
Stand, and fight champions
Through tears and hell
Stand, and fight champions
Alas this is a story you will tell

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yang Wenli from Legend of Galactic Heroes

it was recommended to me by hazaro 1 year ago in an anime thread.
epic stuff
took me year to start watching the anime :/

110 is not a lot, but it took me 20 episode to start loving it (just watched episode 30).
Oh shit you aren't even in the thick of it yet. It's a slow start, but I really loved it. I can't recommend it highly enough if the first few episodes seem interesting to you.
I'd watch LoGH but the fact that it is a billion episodes long scares me off.
Hell no. It's 4 parts of 26 if that makes you feel better.

I just wanted more, it's too short actually.

zlatko

Banned
And Yoshi is not pleased with all the avatar changing lately :( I can barely see what's going on in your avatar zlatko...

See what's going on? It's a blue Spartan 4 from the upcoming shooter of the year Halo 4. He's got his hand up, and a rifle in the other hand.

*drools* So bad ass looking.

Q8D3vil

Oh shit you aren't even in the thick of it yet. It's a slow start, but I really loved it. I can't recommend it highly enough if the first few episodes seem interesting to you.

Hell no. It's 4 parts of 26 if that makes you feel better.

I just wanted more, it's too short actually.

do you recommend watching gaiden or any of the movie ?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
do you recommend watching gaiden or any of the movie ?
I watched everything but Golden Wings (It's crap kid stuff), and Wang's Gaiden series (Holding off).

The Gaiden's are great, and the Movies are nice to watch when you want more and finished the main series.

Reinhard's is basically COOL SPACE BROS with Kircheis and it's great.

Yoshichan

See what's going on? It's a blue Spartan 4 from the upcoming shooter of the year Halo 4. He's got his hand up, and a rifle in the other hand.

*drools* So bad ass looking.
But... but... fps of the year will be Episode 3!

... ...

sigh

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
NeoGAF SC2 2012 Tournament

Participating:
PhoenixDark
Zzoram

When is it?
If we cant figure out a good time, we can just have people play whenever and keep replays. I just really want a tournament going again.

I can buy a Monopoly set anytime I want. Lol loonies.

monies.JPG

trollface.jpg

Yoshichan

Corran are you gonna stream it? I can advertise!

I'd like it if we could do the tourny in a live-ish way. I don't think there will be enough people for it to take a long time.

If someone establishes the map pool, I will take time out of my day to create a schedule, bracket image and run the shit. We need casters and if we do it live-ish, then we will need an acceptable replacement for Haz. I will do stupid colour commentary. Toronto SC2 GAF knows I'm good for it.

Best SP shooter will be Bioshock Infinite. Best MP shooter, will hopefully be Halo 4. :)

Is HotS not for this year since D3 and Mists are coming? I was hoping for a best RTS of the year too.

Can glorified expansions win GOTY?

If anyone from Non-NA SC2 GAF wants to try playing in the tourny, I do have 1 extra SC2 account and as long as you promise not to fuck me, then I'd be willing to lend it to you for use in the tourny and practice before hand.

Top Bottom