• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'd like it if we could do the tourny in a live-ish way. I don't think there will be enough people for it to take a long time.

If someone establishes the map pool, I will take time out of my day to create a schedule, bracket image and run the shit. We need casters and if we do it live-ish, then we will need an acceptable replacement for Haz. I will do stupid colour commentary. Toronto SC2 GAF knows I'm good for it.
So I've been outcast then? fml

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Best SP shooter will be Bioshock Infinite. Best MP shooter, will hopefully be Halo 4. :)

Is HotS not for this year since D3 and Mists are coming? I was hoping for a best RTS of the year too.
HotS is next year ._.

Zzoram

Wow so dirty.

So I play this Zerg, he pauses and says brb 3 mins plz, i say ok

about 30 seconds later he resumes without notice, hoping to catch me AFK

then he starts asking a lot of questions that can't be answered yes/no, and just as he's done asking his 6pool lings run in, catching me typing a response to delay my reaction time

so fucking sneaky lol

Zzoram

I'd like it if we could do the tourny in a live-ish way. I don't think there will be enough people for it to take a long time.

If someone establishes the map pool, I will take time out of my day to create a schedule, bracket image and run the shit. We need casters and if we do it live-ish, then we will need an acceptable replacement for Haz. I will do stupid colour commentary. Toronto SC2 GAF knows I'm good for it.

Can glorified expansions win GOTY?

I can only participate on weekends

zlatko

Banned

Can glorified expansions win GOTY?

Think so. I've seen WoW expansions win best MMO of the year on sites before.

Glad it's next year though honestly. Need time to soak up all the Diablo I can.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Don't say those things.
I'll just take a slot if you need someone in, or there's like a lower league guy.
a lower league guy? during mlg arena they did player scavenger hunts, they couldnt find a bronze terran... until they found nix.

That involves making Marines. I refuse.

Edit: We need a catchy title for the tournament. StarGAF League: <Non-Discriminatory Bicentennial Invitational to the STARS>. Something like that.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh wow. I need to sleep, I guess.

Holden

god ladder is so annoying

Its like a cycle

1. Play vs top master have a nice game win/lose doesn't matter

2. next game, play against a diamond, crush him

3. Go to 1.

part 2 feels like such a waste of time tt

god ladder is so annoying

Its like a cycle

1. Play vs top master have a nice game win/lose doesn't matter

2. next game, play against a diamond, crush him

3. Go to 1.

part 2 feels like such a waste of time tt

I know that feel, bro. Sometimes I get Silver players and I just want to rage.

Keikaku

Finally starting to get matched up against Diamond league players. I just have to keep on not losing to funky stuff.

Good times.

Holden

hahahahahaha

I'll try to get my mysterious zerg GAFer to participate

hey atleast i beat high masters :3

and lose to gold terran

and i can beat panda, EZPZ true story

and i could beat striek in pvp cause its pvp.

But shake, pvt EUH I RATHER NOT TALK ABOUT IT ( in the spoilers above :3)

ultron87

I assume we'll just do single elimination for the tourney? So that it won't take 2 months to finish?

I guess it depends on how many people sign up.

I assume we'll just do single elimination for the tourney? So that it won't take 2 months to finish?

I guess it depends on how many people sign up.

The whole thing depends on that. If less than 10 people sign up, then it will definitely be an easy tournament to run over a weekend or in a day. I also think actual money makes people more likely to commit to a day thing.

Yoshichan

Any good games going on today?

Yoshichan

Met someone called BANELINGKING.

He did banelings.

And lost.

Oh well.

Top Bottom