• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Q8D3vil

so mlg added LoL for the rest of the events this year, won't be surprised if it took the main stage after 2 events.

the beginning of the end :(

I curse out any opponent who types hf gl at me. That inexplicably annoys me. Plus I like to set the tone early :)
And I think that's fine. Personally I say nothing at all even if they say glhf or GG. I don't believe either so I don't say them.

Part of any game or sport is getting into your opponents head by out performing them, getting under their skin or both.

Become a fan of polo if you want a gentlemans game.

Snowman

so mlg added LoL for the rest of the events this year, won't be surprised if it took the main stage after 2 events.

the beginning of the end :(

They seem like they're investing pretty heavily into the starcraft scene with all this Anaheim stuff though, so who knows

Q8D3vil

They seem like they're investing pretty heavily into the starcraft scene with all this Anaheim stuff though, so who knows

yeah, but when they see LoL having a bigger more profitable audience they will make it the main game.
just see IPL4 LoL numbers, its crushing sc2 numbers easily :/

Snowman

yeah, but when they see LoL having a bigger more profitable audience they will make it the main game.
just see IPL4 LoL numbers, its crushing sc2 numbers easily :/

But don't they actually get more people in the crowd for events for starcraft, and I'm not sure the LoL audience would be as willing to pay for PPV events? I think there's more to consider than just stream numbers.

Sliver

Jaedong. :(

p1svU.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
It is not painless jumping back in to SCII after a few months away. Ouch -_-
Trust me. Took a weeks break and I regret it sooo much.

Fuck.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow... wake up to those pictures... best thing ever.

GW7UH.jpg

She's next to perfect.

Yoshichan

both are waiiiiiifuuuuuuu~~ ♥ material

Yoshichan

Trying to find pictures of this "Rainbows GF"... I'm no stalker but I can't find crap :(

Yoshichan

Is TLO still using doom drops in ZvT/P? I remember his drops being so damn efficient. Haven't watched him stream in ages though...

Need some help cleaning up my lists:

Player list: Anyone know who Patches-EJ- is? Not sure where I got the name.

Rank list: Anyone know who FoFSnow, ExMrk, zargle, damisa and/or Profit are?

If their names seem obvious and match someone who posts, that's intentional. I want to highlight that they added themselves to the rank list without actually signing up for the tournament.

Snowman

Sorry, I didn't realise it was just for the tournament, just wanted to add myself to see how I compared :p you can delete me if you like.

zlatko

Banned
flashbisujaedongstork

esports just became good

I'd definitely be up for watching more SC2 again if these guys join and wipe the floor with people just to show they are on another level even if they get into it later in its life cycle.

Shit gets reset in HotS anyways, so it'll be great when that hits to see who the new top dogs will be in those start months for new strategies.

Can't wait for that expansion.

Yoshichan

Flash needs no reset though.

You just watch and enjoy the show that he'll bring to SC2.

Yoshichan

How can I get into the Heart of the Swarm beta?
Friends & Family

or

Contacts

or

Be lucky

or

Wait until the launch is near, eventually most people will get it

zlatko

Banned
Flash needs no reset though.

You just watch and enjoy the show that he'll bring to SC2.

What was the name of the dude who got kicked out for cheating and shit in SC1 that was really good? Savior or something?

He should join up too. Let's get some of that esports drama in there.

Yoshichan

Ugh, I need connects in the SC community lol. When's the game's release date? The full version
No release date yet. If it'll be out this year, it'll be amazing 'cuz that will be Blizzards third game to be released 2012.

zlatko

Banned
No release date yet. If it'll be out this year, it'll be amazing 'cuz that will be Blizzards third game to be released 2012.

I have a feeling they'll do 2013, early part of it when the fiscal game year ends.(Idk what date that is) Just so that Activision Blizzard stock looks incredible.

Holden

What was the name of the dude who got kicked out for cheating and shit in SC1 that was really good? Savior or something?

savior ya, he got banned after he retired. So... not like it matters that much

Snowman

Urgh, terrans need to stop doing weird variations of 111, I keep getting killed by like, mass cloaked banshee/marine because I prepare for the standard 111 push and I don't have enough stalkers :/

Yoshichan

Urgh, terrans need to stop doing weird variations of 111, I keep getting killed by like, mass cloaked banshee/marine because I prepare for the standard 111 push and I don't have enough stalkers :/
As the leader of all terrans, I will tell them to stop :3 Only for you!

twofold

Ain't gonna happen. He destroyed the integrity of esports in South Korea and caused the demise of the BW scene - any league/team that lets him play will be despised.

Top Bottom