• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

zlatko

Banned
Why copy actionjesus, when you can copy Action Hank? It's not about the beard on the outside, it's about that beard on the inside.

Holden

apparently there will be HOTS beta at MLG and able to play for people who will go to the event.

Hopefully they did something good to it, like getting rid of that mega corsair unit.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
apparently there will be HOTS beta at MLG and able to play for people who will go to the event.

Hopefully they did something good to it, like getting rid of that mega corsair unit.
Agreed with Hugo :3

Chris R

Whoever Profit is better watch out. 180 points vs 153... I'm coming! Also made my first BNet friend last night, had a really great match with them even though they didn't leave after I had the game in hand.

Holden

And i wonder what they gonna do to replace vortex. That was one the key spells to defeat the late game zerg =/

ARBITERS PLS

Deadman

jpyD2.jpg

4v4 is amusing.

Good episode of SToG, nice to see them not talking about a small mlg invitationals for 55 minutes while recapping all of dreamhack, IPL, GSL and whatever in 9 minutes and a half.

clav

Just took a look at the SCII installation.

Man, this program weighs 10-11 GB right now.

Is HoS going to double SCII's size?

I don't know if it's a testament of how patches work (keep old builds for old replays), but someone at Blizzard needs to work on drive size optimization.

Snowman

Yes. The fact you message him after a game (I could care less what he did during it to provoke you) that you won just to mock him makes you a bad person. It is always BM to do that.

You're crazy, if they don't gg for no reason and you just say "gg" afterwards, that doesn't make you a bad person, if they get annoyed or whatever by that it's their own fault.

You're crazy, if they don't gg for no reason and you just say "gg" afterwards, that doesn't make you a bad person, if they get annoyed or whatever by that it's their own fault.

disagree. Guy leaves without GG is BM sure but oh well. There is absolutely no reason for you to message him after the game is done. If he didn't GG you simply move on and messaging him is clearly just going to start something. You win and he didn't. There is no reason you should go rub it in by messaging him on the pretext that he didn't GG.

Of course, if it was HE who messaged you after then sure, mock him all you want. I wouldn't blame you at all.

Snowman

disagree. Guy leaves without GG is BM sure but oh well. There is absolutely no reason for you to message him after the game is done. If he didn't GG you simply move on and messaging him is clearly just going to start something. You win and he didn't. There is no reason you should go rub it in by messaging him on the pretext that he didn't GG.

Of course, if it was HE who messaged you after then sure, mock him all you want. I wouldn't blame you at all.

A lot of the time when I do it when they don't gg, they just type gg back and that's the end of that, gives them a chance to redeem themselves, or not, either way.

Spl1nter

Why didn't he build a bunker?

He tried to build one.

Lots of people sure think you're gay, Splinter

Understandable considering my extremely happy go lucky demeanor.

Yes. The fact you message him after a game (I could care less what he did during it to provoke you) that you won just to mock him makes you a bad person. It is always BM to do that.

He called me a faggot at the end of the game before leaving so I had to respond.

He called me a faggot at the end of the game before leaving so I had to respond.
Regardless, simply saying GG isn't BM. I strongly believe people in SC2 need to grow up. If they don't tell you GG, they're BMing you. If you GG someone who rage quits, whether it's to troll or not, is BM. Staying in a game longer than someone else thinks you should, hey, that's BM too!

People in SC2 get salty over the most ridiculous things. I dropped a singe MULE once to repair my thors and the guy flipped his shit at how that was BM.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Regardless, simply saying GG isn't BM. I strongly believe people in SC2 need to grow up. If they don't tell you GG, they're BMing you. If you GG someone who rage quits, whether it's to troll or not, is BM. Staying in a game longer than someone else thinks you should, hey, that's BM too!

People in SC2 get salty over the most ridiculous things. I dropped a singe MULE once to repair my thors and the guy flipped his shit at how that was BM.

I curse out any opponent who types hf gl at me. That inexplicably annoys me. Plus I like to set the tone early :)

(._.)

Banned

That is pretty BM. I'm not saying it's a big deal but sending somebody gg after a game is sorta BMish. it's like you're mocking them. the guy BM'd him first though so it isn't a big deal here imo. just a little bit of trolling and trash talk is ok in SC2 as long as it doesn't get personal.

people have said mean stuff to me then leave so I can't respond so I usually message them after the game.

Most things ever said in my ladder games are gl hf and gg.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I'm sure you have lots of plans, but don't spend all your time gambling. That was my mistake on my first trip to Vegas. Spent $1000 on the tables in 5 days. I didn't really have that money either. It was Ramen Noodles and Natty Ice for the next two months of college.
But...natty ice is good! Lulz

Top Bottom