• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So do most you guys still play much? Or do you watch streams mostly?

I just finished grinding the Korea server for a bunch of hours

I'm waiting for HoTS to come out before I start playing again because I'm sure my mechanics have degraded down to Gold level now.

I still pay for GSL but I just leave the commentary on in the background while I browse GAF or Reddit or just playing some games. The GSL commentators are usually good enough that I can understand what's on just by listening.

clav

Trying to get back into it although I'll admit customs have strayed my attention away thanks to the people who actually don't have GAF accounts.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
This game is so stressful. I play like 3 or 4 games max before I just can't go anymore. I think I have to stop caring so much about winning.

Damn, alot of you guys have skill anxiety. Well I'll offer some coaching to you guys whenever just hit me up with a PM. My toss level of skill is high masters, my Zerg is high diamond, and my Terran is low diamond.

It's true, the more you play more in a row the more you get used to it, just gotta keep going.

Yep I still have this problem play 3 games and then waste ten minutes watching a stream before I play more.

Fuck I'm actually doing it right now LOL.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Damn, alot of you guys have skill anxiety. Well I'll offer some coaching to you guys whenever just hit me up with a PM. My toss level of skill is high masters, my Zerg is high diamond, and my Terran is low diamond.

I don't have online anxiety, I know I'm going to lose. LOL

Honestly, I just started playing again and I qualified bottom of Silver League and I have lost all 5 of my matches since getting out of placement matches. I don't lose because I'm anxious, I just suck at this game. :)

I don't have online anxiety, I know I'm going to lose. LOL

Honestly, I just started playing again and I qualified bottom of Silver League and I have lost all 5 of my matches since getting out of placement matches. I don't lose because I'm anxious, I just suck at this game. :)

I didn't mean that specifically to you bro! =D

If you want some help just shoot me a PM or add me on skype "escapingjail"

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Has anyone got a copy to the original zerg rush video? like from the bw leagues back in the day? :( i cant find it

clav

A scrub terran who thinks he's good but he's god awfull and whines about balance x100 then idra did

Why do people pay attention to him? Seems like people want to be his fans.

I understand people who pay attention to tech news and respective leaders, but this? Why bother unless they actually like this person. You don't even learn anything useful.

If one of these attention whores shits a brick and someone manages to captures it on video or in picture, you would post about it.

clav

getting random crashes while playing; cant ladder reliably because of it. :( i was just getting back to my sea account too.

oh well, running the repair tool. damn this thing takes forever.

I assume BSOD? Do you overclock? See if everything runs stable without overclocking.

If it's Starcraft 2 crashing only, then I would say it's graphics driver related.

Draft

I have started playing multiple games a day. The SC2 urge is reminding me of my old WoW urge. It's like, if I'm going to play a game, it may as well be SC2 because then I can get better at SC2.

I'm about to enter top 8 silver (I know, I know, lol) but I am seriously pumped about getting gold. Like for real gold. The game put me in gold once after placement matches and that was a terrible mistake. But this time it would be legitimately earned.

Things in this game are starting to click. I'm expanding consistently, poking out to harass while expanding, setting up forward pylons and using FF to deny positions. If any of you golf, it's like that point where you go from praying that the ball gets up in the air to being more concerned with hitting it exactly 140 yards instead of 130 or 150. This is where the real Starcraft 2 begins.

Of course, I am bungling around in silver, so everything is a total sloppy mess lol.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Nah, never <3
we.will.see.

I guess the TL hoodie is up for sale soon, tomorrow. If you want it keep an eye out, get it before it sells out.
gJhMt.jpg

Keikaku

I wish I could actually watch MMA beating protoss. Damn you OSL!!!
Their license from Blizzard for broadcasting SC2 doesn't actually take effect until the start of the Star League. Moletrap asked his boss and they apparently wouldn't have had a problem doing it if it wasn't for the license issue.

Nah, never <3
You did, however, stop taking coaching from me and look how you've weakened.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Their license from Blizzard for broadcasting SC2 doesn't actually take effect until the start of the Star League. Moletrap asked his boss and they apparently wouldn't have had a problem doing it if it wasn't for the license issue.

You did, however, stop taking coaching from me and look how you've weakened.

Weird since SC2 is fine for Proleague broadcasting :/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Good morning...

Dreamt of Foxer today. Feels bad man :(

Top Bottom