• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Holden

So much shit going on w/ totalbiscuit since that realtalk episode.

Making him go negative in his subscription per day on his youtube page lol

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Or perhaps he's a human being that's upset that his wife was denied entry into the UK, who the fuck knows. You guys sure love throwing out the hate for community figures.

Meh, I'm sure he'll be fine and it'll all blow over before too long.

Or course it will, it always does. The drama in this community is so meaningless since everyone just forgets after 2 weeks.

Holden

Cause he kept doing videos about Bioware/Blizzard being bad companys w/ their dlc bullshitness, being bad companys that don't listen to their customers

There was a picture that summed it up, but i can't find it.

It's not thats its pretty true... its just the way he said it makes him sound like a huge douchebag

Snowman

Wait didn't he try to become a US citizen and fail? So he can't stay in America and she can't go to England, sounds fucked up.

He's in America now and it's all good.

He's trying to position himself as being completely honest about everything all the time which is kind of respectable but yeah some people are gonna be offended and i'm sure he knew that when he was making those comments.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Cause he kept doing videos about Bioware/Blizzard being bad companys w/ their dlc bullshitness, being bad companys that don't listen to their customers

There was a picture that summed it up, but i can't find it.

It's not thats its pretty true... its just the way he said it makes him sound like a huge douchebag

He doesn't deal with customers, youtube is completely free and his viewers don't pay him anything (The ad revenue generated from 1 subscriber is almost meaningless). If he started listening to every random comment, the channel would quickly go down the toilet (hence why doesn't do Minecraft).

He tries to be honest with his viewers and in reality, losing a couple hundred subscribers really doesn't mean much in terms of his bottom line. And the people who are martyring in the upvoted comments will probably keep watching his videos anyway.

It's like people are learning TotalBiscuit is a dick for the first time. Anyone that followed him remotely during his time doing WoW stuff knows this.

Edit: Not to mention he is one of those people who thinks respect needs to be earned, which is his license to treat anyone he wants to like shit because he doesn't respect them whatsoever.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
TotalBiscuit is a complete douche and I'm surprised more people don't realize this.
He doesn't deal with customers, youtube is completely free and his viewers don't pay him anything (The ad revenue generated from 1 subscriber is almost meaningless). If he started listening to every random comment, the channel would quickly go down the toilet (hence why doesn't do Minecraft).

He tries to be honest with his viewers and in reality, losing a couple hundred subscribers really doesn't mean much in terms of his bottom line. And the people who are martyring in the upvoted comments will probably keep watching his videos anyway.

:lol

It's amazing how people will defend the way TB acts towards people.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
It's like people are learning TotalBiscuit is a dick for the first time. Anyone that followed him remotely during his time doing WoW stuff knows this.
Thought it was an all act.

edit: Spent 4-5 hours with him in Dreamhack and he was really nice to me.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Probably because he doesn't have the balls to act the way he does online in real life.

Thought it was an all act.

edit: Spent 4-5 hours with him in Dreamhack and he was really nice to me.

At Dreamhack isn't on the internet where he can spew bullshit all day with 0 consequences. I'd like to see him say "YOU DON'T MATTER NUMBER 5891 of 650 THOUSAND VIEWERS" to a person in real life.

Snowman

TotalBiscuit is a complete douche and I'm surprised more people don't realize this.

It's amazing how people will defend the way TB acts towards people.

If people get offended because he says he doesn't care about each individual fan, I don't think that's TB's problem..

Yoshichan

At Dreamhack isn't on the internet where he can spew bullshit all day with 0 consequences. I'd like to see him say "YOU DON'T MATTER NUMBER 5891 of 650 THOUSAND VIEWERS" to a person in real life.
I'd beat the shit out of him.

♥

(He'd beat the shit out of me)

If people get offended because he says he doesn't care about each individual fan, I don't think that's TB's problem..

Or people he threatens to stab people. or tells people to get cancer. or calls people on the internet faggots. or because he refuses to have any sort of intelligent discussion with people, instead just attacking their characters and not their argument.

Snowman

Or people he threatens to stab people. or tells people to get cancer. or calls people on the internet faggots.

Don't know why I'm defending him as I don't really like his stuff that much but I guess I just like arguing :p

Wasn't that screenshot a while ago when he was having a really hard time with not being able to see his wife etc? He was clearly having a bad day anyways. You can hate him for that stuff if you want, but I dunno, people make mistakes and shit.

Don't know why I'm defending him as I don't really like his stuff that much but I guess I just like arguing :p

Wasn't that screenshot a while ago when he was having a really hard time with not being able to see his wife etc? He was clearly having a bad day anyways. You can hate him for that stuff if you want, but I dunno, people make mistakes and shit.

Okay, then he' s just stupid for not closing his Twitter, or doing what Day[9] does and not actually read comments directly, but have an independent party read and filter them, because TB clearly can't keep his emotions in check when people challenge him.

Snowman

Okay, then he' s just stupid for not closing his Twitter, or doing what Day[9] does and not actually read comments directly, but have an independent party read and filter them, because TB clearly can't keep his emotions in check when people challenge him.

I agree, Day9 deals with shit way better than most people, but unfortunately not everyone is as awesome as Day9.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i guess today was a bad day too.
Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit
@CJ_906 But they were apparently good enough for you when you weren't upset, yes yes, cry some more, I've heard it all before.

@0rangebl00d PR my ass, fuck off

@Macrox25 Yup, arrogant little shits have a tendency of doing that. "YOU SHOULD DO WHAT YOUR SUBS WANT", you are 1 sub, not "subs"

lawl @ people who sub to stuff on youtube.

Snowman

i guess today was a bad day too.
@CJ_906 But they were apparently good enough for you when you weren't upset, yes yes, cry some more, I've heard it all before.

@0rangebl00d PR my ass, fuck off

@Macrox25 Yup, arrogant little shits have a tendency of doing that. "YOU SHOULD DO WHAT YOUR SUBS WANT", you are 1 sub, not "subs"

That's no where near as bad as the stuff from the other image that was referred to though :p

Hey, I sub to USAUSAUSASTARCRAFT. (And that's it)

Pancakes

I don't have a problem...

5081g.png

Yoshichan

Come to think of it, TB did lots of WoW videos before. He didn't do a single MoP video though... clearly, he gets payed by other companies - but not by Blizzard.

Pancakes

wat? He still does a ton of SC stuff though, so I don't know how that logic works out :p

Stop bringing that logic into this.

(He's said time and before that he got sick of WoW and has no interest in starting it up again)

Q8D3vil

TB does what he likes, he got tons of views for LoL videos but he didn't want to do anything for it anymore.

he is a huge douche though, but he will never do videos to something he dont like.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
If the opponent allows me, as a general rule of thumb, should I cut production of army units to build production buildings instead?

Snowman

If the opponent allows me, as a general rule of thumb, should I cut production of army units to build production buildings instead?

To a point, there's a limit on how many production buildings you want per base really and generally if you have an opening to spend resources on "not army" you should be spending it on bases/tech/upgrades instead.

Vaporak

It depends on why. If you feel comfortable cutting army production because your opponent is too you have to get a sense of if you can punish that behavior or not with aggression. Sometimes the answer is "go fucking kill him", and other times you wouldn't be able to break him with an attack so it's better to slack on the units and invest elsewhere. In general though extra production buildings are kinda low down on the priority list. Extra production is only very useful as you're approaching max supply. Earlier on in the game investing in production isn't very useful because you can't afford to use it well. If you're going to skimp on units, your economy and tech tree is a better investment imo.

Yoshichan

Click the link and you'll know.

Top Bottom