• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Lost about 5-6 custom games in a row, mostly ZvP. I've been going 11p 18h with some success but today it was just meh. I always practice customs on Shattered Temp, and I notice I always lose shortly after toss gets their third. Even if I have mine before them.

Lost some ladder games until I got a ZvP on the new desert map. I was super pissed going into the game, as I thought the person I was facing was the same fucktard who 6 gate blink stalker rushed (off one base...) me previously; what a horrible way to lose, and my first lost to that in some time.

Anyway this scrub does a proxy pylon zealot rush that would have killed my natural if I didn't get a super early Roach Warren. That put him behind, I got a bunch of lings and Mutas. Killed his third, he attacked me with Archon/Stalker/Col/Immortal and I managed to hold it off with ling/muta/roach long enough for Ultras and brood lords to pop. Crazy game, came down to the last second but eventually I starved him out.

annnd with that I'm done for the night. Too stressful, fucking ZvP. I had been owning face in the matchup all week/weekend until today

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
is there ONE game you don't troll in :mad:?
i ran a pretty hardcore earth:2025 account back in the day.
rolled communism and sold weapons for food.

if i didnt log in every 15 hours my people would starve to death.

--

but seriously, no trollin i was pretty good with hakan and sakura back in the early days of ssf4. sure i got merced by the immort4ls/SRKs/Qis/farms/joekages, but i could win games off them too sometimes.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
but seriously, no trollin i was pretty good with hakan and sakura back in the early days of ssf4. sure i got merced by the immort4ls/SRKs/Qis/farms/joekages, but i could win games off them too sometimes.
Beast.

On topic: the warp prism is officially a better unit than the medivac. God, I'm quitting SC2 solely because of it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Seriously, I hope the medivac at least gets a good upgrade in HotS. Like, it can heal two units at once... or that it self-repairs or something.

Medivac makes Marines invulnerable, what else do you want? Terran, so greedy - and I don't mean in macro terms because all you need is one expansion. Greedy as in the human trait, it's a sin

Yoshichan

Medivac makes Marines invulnerable, what else do you want? Terran, so greedy - and I don't mean in macro terms because all you need is one expansion. Greedy as in the human trait, it's a sin
Marines get stomped by every (equally upgraded) protoss unit ._.

edit: I love it when this thread actually talks about SC2... makes me all butterfly'e in my stomach

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
yeah well it seems zerg and terran have to suffer for the other races matchup with protoss.

i just bought AE and it has like 4 new chars, all of which are shitty lol.. thank god i "only" spent $20 ffs.

that'd be 10-12 new characters for corran though.

Yoshichan

Noooo, don't leave me guys. Despite me being asian, I'm actually horrendous at fighting games!
Clearly, you lie in order for us to buy the game and then proceed on to beating the living shit out of us!

Yoshichan

Hitting a protoss structure while it's being built should delay the construction.

Yoshichan

Marine dps should be lowered
One marine is already weaker than 2 probes with +1. How much weaker do you want them to become?

Make Viking damage splash.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
One marine is already weaker than 2 probes with +1. How much weaker do you want them to become?

Make Viking damage splash.

No one is saying 1 marine does super high dps. It's when you get a clumps of them, stim, and proceed to destroy almost everything.

Edit: Haha, Ret's stream is amazing. He's BMing nerds so hard.

wtf he just said "you're the best, Yoshi" D:

Yoshichan

Clump drones up

Even they do high dps

That argument doesn't work

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
yeah, but its the same reason why tanks/coloss/banes/hts/ghosts are effective.

it goes both ways

Except Marines cost nothing, have a build time of zero, and have mininukes have super high dps.

herp derp

jeez Ret doesn't know how to mac on girls. This chick seems interested in the game, and giving bad or obvious advice, and he's answering her all serious n shit. Make her feel smart dude, jesus he sounds like a nerd getting upset some hot chick confused Sauron and Saruman

Yoshichan

wait, who's that other Yoshi :eek:?

zoukka

jeez Ret doesn't know how to mac on girls. This chick seems interested in the game, and giving bad or obvious advice, and he's answering her all serious n shit. Make her feel smart dude, jesus he sounds like a nerd getting upset some hot chick confused Sauron and Saruman

Look, a rant out of nowhere. Ret's not that desperate.

Sliver

The chick has been his girlfriend for awhile and she always asks legit questions. He coaches her often I think, too. He wouldn't have her if he didn't know how to be a player.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

Isnt that his GF?

Plus ret steals peoples GFs so he is good! lol

Top Bottom