• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
can't handle this pain

good night

(._.)

Banned
HAPPY NEW YEAR

hope everybody in here becomes a better player in 2012 and devotes time to practice and improve in SC2 (and life if thats your thing)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I'm guessing either incontrol is actually leaving this time or it's to give him a run for his money. But it's probably going to end up being Day9 leaving which would be really sad =(

In the spirit of January I'm going to just pretend your avatar is you.

Hai.

hamchan

Happy new year SC2-gaf

In SC2 news, somebody is leaving SotG while Slasher is going to be joining.

Wow, that's really bad news.

Oh, the Slasher bit turned out to be a troll. I'm quite happy it was since he annoys me quite a bit.

I hope it's Destiny that joins.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
xSix.WinDy(better know as princess) has just announced via his twitter that he is going to retire from sc2 in order to pursue his dream of becoming a sc1 progamer, he will be practicing in the SKT1(as a practice partner) house alongside players such as bisu, fantasy etc.

wut

cdyhybrid

Happy New Year, SC2-GAF.

xzysT.jpg

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Happy New Year SC2 GAF. Thanks for taking me under your wings (Of Liberty) I just got home and have my new keyboard up and running. Will be on SC2 tomorrow to claim my silver!!

Tashi

what keyboard did u get ?

My cousin bought this HP PC at like Best Buy or some shit so he gave me the wired keyboard it came with since he upgraded to some wireless shit. It's not ideal but it's new, all of the keys work and it's pretty quiet too. It's good for now. I'm just glad I'll be able to play again.

Thanks for the games everyone who played tonight. I might be on again tomorrow night for some fun GAF action.

Happy New Year SC2 GAF. Thanks for taking me under your wings (Of Liberty) I just got home and have my new keyboard up and running. Will be on SC2 tomorrow to claim my silver!!

Shame you weren't on the last few days coulda practiced with us :p.

MrKnives

Jens, enough with the family time come to MSN

edit:

Also Devil I googled, I don't look anything like SaSe. Except the hat which he clearly stole from me.

edit²:

I really need to start playing SC2 again. I haven't played any in some time now :8 Well hopefully next month and then I need to catch up with Jens, FAST. I hope Devil can help me get back to shape too.

Deadly

In the spirit of January I'm going to just pretend your avatar is you.
Hai.
Hai
Wow, that's really bad news.
Oh, the Slasher bit turned out to be a troll. I'm quite happy it was since he annoys me quite a bit.

I hope it's Destiny that joins.
Oh my bad, went to sleep after that. Destiny joining would be cool since he's quite the open guy too. I can understand Artosis leaving with his child and all. Also him and incontrol actually seem to not like eachother. They always seem to joke around about it but it seems legit :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
just woke up

and my hand still hurts

this is getting ridiculous

what a great start of 2012

V_Arnold

Back in business.

This season... I got placed into Gold. Haha. (Was plat before, won the placement, so I was horrible, I guess). Now in this season, my stat is 16-2.

I honestly hope it is Day9 leaving SOTG. He never contributes anything and always gives the most non-committal answers when asked anything remotely controversial. He is only there to tell SC:BW stories and laugh uncontrollably. At least Artosis says interesting things sometimes.

FoxSpirit

just woke up

and my hand still hurts

this is getting ridiculous

what a great start of 2012
Welcome to carpal tunnel, the early stages. Stop smoking, cut down beer, embrace relaxation exercises.

Also, how much weight do you put on your hand when moving? How hard to you grip your mouse under stress? How hard do you press your mouseclicks?

Yoshichan

Welcome to carpal tunnel, the early stages. Stop smoking, cut down beer, embrace relaxation exercises.

Also, how much weight do you put on your hand when moving? How hard to you grip your mouse under stress? How hard do you press your mouseclicks?
Don't scare me, fool... I don't smoke, I don't drink that much lately, I'm a relaxed guy I think...

SC2 is the only game I put a lot of weight on the mouse and grip it hard... I think I click quite hard under press, especially during micro intensive stuff...

FoxSpirit

Okay, you need to work on relaxing your hand during SC2 play. This may sound trivial but actually you seem to have accumulated quite a bit of tension in your hand. Something like Hand-QiGong-ball rolling should be really beneficial.

V_Arnold

QiGong is the most amazing technique ever to exist.
It heals everything.
I could feel my own chi between my hands after the first session. (Alright, I cheated I guess, cause 6 months of yoga was done before that).

Yoshi, I suggest you look up the basic QiGong practices online, and buy the balls. Do that between ladder matches for half a minute while you are in the queue, and breath from your stomach instead of the chest, and you will get rid of the stress aswell.

Tashi

Wtf I was watching some streams, I didn't know you could repair planes with SCV's. Why didn't anyone tell me this?!?!

Hey man, my little cousins love the show so I wind up watching it with them when I babysit. Derpy is my 2yo cousin's fav; she calls her Erpy Erpy

fanboi

Banned
Not sure whats going on... but Destiny and CatZ is getting help in Utah from a local... to get them tickets to a local ski resort... and booze... and gear for snowboarding.

He is 17...

Someone is getting a raping.

Just a few weeks ago Destiny was begging fans for money on twitter. He must be losing a lot of money gambling, assuming he wasn't trolling

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Has his viewers numbers shrinked from going to own3d? Seems lower that he use to get but then again tons of more people are streaming now.

Dunno, I haven't watched his stream much since the switch but when I do he still has 3k without effort. I doubt he makes enough to justify a gambling habit considering he has a kid.

Man, things are gonna get tough for these dudes when the e-sports bubble bursts

jasonng

Dunno, I haven't watched his stream much since the switch but when I do he still has 3k without effort. I doubt he makes enough to justify a gambling habit considering he has a kid.

Man, things are gonna get tough for these dudes when the e-sports bubble bursts
The market is being over saturated right now with no indication of slowing down. More and more Koreans are going to start streaming too. Streaming isn't going to viable to anyone, especially since there are very little differences between streams. At this point, only the name of the player matters. Major hitters will get their viewers but you have to be a bit worried when you have people like CombatEX streaming now.

Top Bottom