• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield Vehicle Update Avaialble Today

Topher

Gold Member
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

JORMBO

Darkness no more
It looks good. But there is not much to see on the planets so I am not sure why so many people wanted or needed this.

LRKD

Why do marketing team slap on random shit music into the marketing for these games? Like seriously? How does this fit in with a scifi world? That fantasy moba game did the same during the show. Like oh boy rap music sure makes me want to go play as a cute archer elf girl in fantasy moba :rolleyes:

Need more people like Marty O'Donnell he was 100% right at getting pissy at the marketing department for choosing random ass music for the destiny trailers.

Saiyan-Rox

A car is definitely what this game needed

Now you can get from one side of the empty planet to the other even quicker

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
meanwhile on a "budget" indie game

That games as shallow as a footstep in mud though. Combat and story might be industry leading in crap. I’ve put 300+ hours into it too. There’s just nothing there, unless you push yourself just to build shit.

NMS is a good survival game. But fun, it just isn’t after you see what it truly is. A resource collecting game.

Top Bottom