• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play Thursday, September 14 at 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 10pm GMT

Gimme a DS2 trailer baby
I still don't understand the reality of Death Stranding as a franchise is it Sony exclusive or not? It's a Sony owned IP but yet was published by 505 Games and is now available on PC Game Pass. What is going to be going on with Death Stranding 2? Love the game, can't wait too see more of it but I am confused on its "exclusivity" matter.

Last edited:

Tsaki

My expectations are rock bottom. Can't disappoint me no matter what Sony!

EGRQwZT.gif

kikii

I still don't understand the reality of Death Stranding as a franchise is it Sony exclusive or not? It's a Sony owned IP but yet was published by 505 Games and is now available on PC Game Pass. What is going to be going on with Death Stranding 2? Love the game, can't wait too see more of it but I am confused on its "exclusivity" matter.
PC version was by 505 tho ^^

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
That's actually false. I looked it up. Sony had 0 involvement and Kojima and 505 games were the ones in charge of that decision despite Sony owning the IP. I am gonna assume Death Stranding 2 is coming to PC as well.

Sony is still making money off it as a IP owner is my point.

SJRB

Gold Member
I have my Glendronach, I have my tissues.

It's gonna be a bumpy ride either way.

Please don't fuck this up, Sony. I can't remember the last time you had a banger of a show.

Top Bottom