• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, because Tale of Two Wastelands isn't working correctly for me (due to the way it installed, I had the invincible Sgt. Montgomery from the Operation Anchorage DLC following me around the Mojave, and he couldn't be spoken to), I decided to uninstall it for now and start A World of Pain instead.

From the perspective of someone starting a new game, it's not that great. The two "dungeons" i've been into so far have been extremely cluttered with all sorts of junk (what happened to simple, straight-forward caves with branching paths?), NPCs don't speak, I immediately started then completed a quest right after it was assigned to me, and the whole thing feels like busywork that doesn't add anything substantial to the gameworld. I thought this was supposed to be a wide-scale rebalancing of the game to make it extremely tough, but so far, I haven't been impressed.

mMiua.jpg

Alien Resurrection was a huge piece of shit. I still can't believe that basketball scene made it into the finished product.

I consider A3 as an interesting failure. A4 is exactly what you'd get with a quirky European director overseeing the film.

Kriken

Fuck it, decided to go with the bundle, I swear your computer will be fine with the rest of this stuff

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kriken:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 4 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xWBm0BY.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Far Cry 3 (uPlay) -- MB-E4E7DBD507227B67 - Taken by Sammichu. 7 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Rayman Origins (uPlay) -- MB-A9D5EF3CFFDB4AB3 - Taken by NicoNizza. 8 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (uPlay) -- MB-F37901E70B88E472 - Taken by gabbo. 8 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Assassins Creed Chronicles: China (uPlay) -- MB-F72B2A47BD9E69ED - Taken by Red Hood. 11 entrants total.

t1455078393z1.png

dave is ok

aztek is ok
ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

xWBm0BY.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Farcry 3 (Uplay) -- http://www.itstoohard.com/puzzle/D63ToOA1
First person to solve my puzzle wins!

dave is ok

aztek is ok
If I could do it over again I would change one thing from a singular form to a plural, but I'm guessing many of you are on the right track.

I'll be sure to check out the beta again, had fun for a while, but got boring quick without friends to play with :/

Yeah, the game is clearly designed for team play, especially with friends. They even made a whole section of team play questions on the survey last week. I mostly play solo in the previous beta as well, while it's perfectly fine in free-roam, it's not really possible in the dark zone. I guess I'll have to gather some players from my region. The hype seems to be there.

---------------------------------------------- >8

Anyway, I love uPlay. It's way more elegant than the old-ass Steam, so console-like. The Club also looks amazing.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

xWBm0BY.png
Ass Creed China (uPlay) -- http://www.itstoohard.com/puzzle/o6pYMcCj
I believe in you GAF.

First to solve wins

bigzgod

Right, I'm on the last mission of XCOM 2 now, let's do this!!

*sigh* I knew the devs were talking bumph

Never trust a dev's estimates on game length >_>

Pro tip: Any units that are concealed when you beat part 1 stay concealed at the start of part 2 if you bought the bonus. I found that part very interesting, not sure if that was by design or a bug.

I hate my current job, just filled out an application for starbucks, literally anything will be better than what I'm doing now :( wish me luck gaf, if I can get another job you guys might get 2 disgaea giveaways instead of just 1 :3

Also, Bamco should bring over Digimon Cyber Slueth to PC, I'm telling you, this game is fucking legit. I got naruto and haven't even bothered touching it cause Digimon is just so good.

I hate my current job, just filled out an application for starbucks, literally anything will be better than what I'm doing now :( wish me luck gaf, if I can get another job you guys might get 2 disgaea giveaways instead of just 1 :3

Don't knock it. Shit's tough everywhere. I'll likely be going back to do seasonal for Best Buy in March, although I just got an opportunity for some volunteer communications work that could lead to something great.

Echoplx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom