• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australian Kool Aid, Stump imports it.

Interesting Kool-Aid mystery: The ounces are all different between flavors. This doesn't quite bother my like the Box-Top's for Education being carelessly tossed onto the front or bottom of BAGS, but it does still haunt me.

Oh, and thanks all for the birthday wishes guys. Enjoy the games!

Tried out AC4 on PC with a PS4 controller today, was pretty awesome.

I absolutely sucked at naval combat though, couldn't figure out how to fire my main cannons. :lol

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I hope it's some sort of misunderstanding, like a poorly explained bad ending or something, or the devs are going to patch it?

Edit: NOOOOPE
dev quote--

(note: the user in question who 100%ed the game says 4.5 hours)

Are you going to make a new thread stump? I'm tempted to. Such a sham.

Saty

Just caught this on SPUF--if you were considering buying Dark Matter, you should think again. Despite overall good feedback, apparently the game ends completely abruptly (you enter a door of no particular significance and then you get a fade to black with a JPG with centered white text that tells you how the game ends) and there's no intent to finish the game or update it and it's not released as Early Access or episodically:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3192889

The last minute of the game (no spoilers, since it's just a video of a guy entering a door and getting a text ending)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTPS_GGhMqk

Dethroning both Limbo and Mass Effect 3 respectively for most abrupt ending and crappiest delivered ending in one swoop.

Grief.exe

Rarest Achievements have been invaded by Bioshock 2

iHnAljv0G3SDr.png

After I beat the game, I am going to put the Achievement Collector with Big Brass Balls and Against All Odds.

oH89m0U.png

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Does Serious Sam HD come with 2? I got the first one from the generous birthday and now I have both but my Steam history doesn't say I own it or the store page.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Dark Matter should get removed from the store.

Wow, I thought this looked very cool too, I was thinking of buying it, but after reading that and watching the video of how it just ends, out of nowhere, damn I'm not buying this now. Maybe someday when it goes on sale for $2.49 at most, and even then I'm not sure it's worth it. That's simply inexcusable for a finished game.

Knurek

Wow, I thought this looked very cool too, I was thinking of buying it, but after reading that and watching the video of how it just ends, out of nowhere, damn I'm not buying this now. Maybe someday when it goes on sale for $2.49 at most, and even then I'm not sure it's worth it. That's simply inexcusable for a finished game.

Hey, if this worked for Rage, why wouldn't it work for Dark Matter?

Chronoja

Me too. We have to start a club now or something.

Bad idea, you want it to stay rare so better not attract attention to it. Look what happened to other not sold games on steam, Worms Armageddeon and Eador: Genesis, now just being sold like normal games to everyone. Disgusting :p

Turfster

I wish I could find Deadpool for a bit cheaper. It would be a nice game to share with my family.

The (region locked I think) RU version is like, 12$ or something.
Whatever you do, don't get the EU version, which is like, twice the price of the US version.
Thanks for making sure I never give you any money, Activision.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
I remember Ghostbusters was $2.5 at some point, can't believe I didn't buy it.

Same thing with the original Mafia.

You didn't play Mafia or you don't have it on steam? because that game is crazy gooooood, so don't miss your chance if you can.

Turfster

You didn't play Mafia or you don't have it on steam? because that game is crazy gooooood, so don't miss your chance if you can.

Eh. I never got far past the beginning, with its endless driving mission and really railroaded "escape" sequence that instakills you when you deviate from the unclear path...
Huh. I didn't even know it had been pulled from the store. Guess I have more pulled games than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom