• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question, but why doesnt my Steam tell me the last time I played a game anymore? and it isnt saying how many hours Ive put into games?

edit: Nevermind, I just noticed its been moved over to the side.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
0056_gmep.gif
Dude, I'm terrible at those hard/old school-like games. It was either that or not being able to finish it. At least I can always go back to it and try the harder difficulties if I ever want to get my ass handed to me :p

I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but my guess would be silver surfer since that's probably the best known game over joke from AVGN.
Ah, could be. Somehow I managed not to die at that part. I laughed several times during the game, but it lacked (or at least I didn't find) many references I was hoping to see.

Tecl0n

Dude, I'm terrible at those hard/old school-like games. It was either that or not being able to finish it. At least I can always go back to it and try the harder difficulties if I ever want to get my ass handed to me :p

Lies I say, you beat Super Hexagon. Therefore, you can beat anything.

Diebuster

I included Origin keys, hope that's okay (first time using ModBot):

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Crysis 2 Origin -- MB-97B5054182C7966C
Mirror's Edge Origin -- MB-CA381110FE4B530F
Trine 2 -- MB-8AEFD8A45D6389A9 - Taken by nightstorm. 4 entrants total.
Dead Space -- MB-4E8EE384520DF1DC - Taken by AsylumX. 2 entrants total.
Medal of Honor Origin -- MB-5C0A4B177C2F4C33
Burnout Paradise Origin -- MB-9E0A5275214E4876
Red Alert 3 Uprising Origin -- MB-D5082CE30F0626DE - Taken by None
Mirror's Edge -- MB-1D0FED9FBE8BF255
Medal of Honor -- MB-5E28C50B9B7079F2
Dead Space Origin -- MB-FDFBEDBBFE97F1E4
Eets Munchies -- MB-E5F288B0C6B81F3A - Taken by bobnowhere. 2 entrants total.
Cortex Command -- MB-EF5FB4E43AC73B1F - Taken by KenOD. 9 entrants total.
Populous -- MB-2484AD32A2DA1BD0 - Taken by trailmix16. 5 entrants total.
Burnout Paradise -- MB-E8162E7AD8241D87 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 3 entrants total.
Crysis 2 -- MB-F028A49BB28162B7 - Taken by KMD. 1 entrants total.
Red Alert 3 Uprising -- MB-BCF6C59B4017030D - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
Brutal Legend -- MB-52018248C0E4A812 - Taken by OverHeat. 4 entrants total.

t1379740397z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just saw this on the Steam News tab.

But it's not on sale o_O

If you click the permalink, you'll be taken back to the main news page. My guess is that it wasn't supposed to be a Weekend Deal until next week, which is why it was only briefly discounted at all.

I really need to hide my debit card from myself; I've bought over 50 games on steam in the past month. At least they're games that I've been wanting to play! The way I'm feeling now I may very well build a good rig instead of getting a next-gen console.

And now I'm enjoying the free money from selling trading cards... help.

Turfster

Bah I'm in the mood for an open world game with all that GTA V hype going on everywhere but have none :/

Buy SR3... or Sleeping Dogs. Isn't there some kind of deal going for Sleepydogs on Amazon? Hm, guess not, or at least I can't see it.

Anustart

Well, I assume KMD wants to scratch that itch right now...

Gotta scratch that itch now, you're damn right! All I'm doing is reading gta v topics and yearning. But I will persevere and hold out for the pc version of that one. Frame rate on the consoles seems horrid.

oipic

Kiss2 bundle says it's over

Isn't it a bit too soon?

Yep, seems they underestimated the popularity of Train Simulator 2013 - for which the devs said they would provide no more than 10,000 keys... so yeah, the pin was pulled on the bundle altogether on the verge of that milestone.

Edit: yes, what Joe said. :)

Anyone heard anything about Doorways? Just saw it put up on Steam. Would much rather get Outlast or Machine for Pigs but that price tag is tempting.

Wonder how long the estimated time is for two episodes...........

JaseC

Sleeping dogs is 7€ on gamersgate at the moment, so there's that.
Thank you, jshackles and enhanced steam ;)

It's a little cheaper on GamersGate.com ($6.25). Seems the base price was ninja-dropped by $5 at some point in the past ~24 hours.

JaseC

do you think gta iv will use steamworks?

My guess is that it'll use Steamworks as a base with R*'s own Social Club layered on top. Sticking with GameShield offers absolutely zero benefits from either the consumer or publisher perspective, especially when you consider that Steamworks protects against "zero-day" piracy (i.e. pre-release leaks).

Sajjaja

You guys ever have one of those moments where you look through your game library and want to play none of it, but you really want to play something?

I've been having that for the last 4 hours.

I installed Fallout 1 from GOG to play it, but then I didn't want to play it anymore so I uninstalled it without running it....

You guys ever have one of those moments where you look through your game library and want to play none of it, but you really want to play something?

I installed Fallout 1 from GOG to play it, but then I didn't want to play it anymore so I uninstalled it without running it....
yea,its overwhelming.

Li Kao

Yup, I was feeling like that this week, horrible to browse a list of hundreds of titles and just think 'meh'..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom