• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Batman Arkham Asylum -- MB-A7D46B48CD800A76 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 6 entrants total.

t1384668513z1.png

I won this game before but then I bought the bundle anyway so I got a second key.

Faabulous

For someone too broke for X:Rebirth and needing a space game fix, how worth it is Galaxy on fire 2?

P.S Already played the shit out of Terran Conflict and Albion Prelude

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
For someone too broke for X:Rebirth and needing a space game fix, how worth it is Galaxy on fire 2?

P.S Already played the shit out of Terran Conflict and Albion Prelude

Very dumbed down and repetitive. iOS port. Very pretty though.

Accoun

Thanks a lot my good GAFfers, seriously, talking about food when it's getting late in here, yeah, thanks.

Now I had to make a quick snack because I won't cook at these hours. Thank yooou.

I'm reading that and it's 4:30 AM here. Even better. :-/

Oh, and BTW: additional thanks for eXceed - Bullet Gun Children, The_Super_Inframan. Got my first foil today, in it.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, None of the keys you submitted were able to be processed
By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Humble Bundle Arkham Asylum GOTY failed because it was already in ModBot and marked as taken from an earlier giveaway. If you are 100% sure you wish to re-submit this key because it is not taken, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1384745959z1.png

Whoops :p Sending PM! Accidently received an Arkham Asylum key, when I swore I marked it elsewise. I'm sorry Steam thread....

Edit: It's giving me red text to make sure the key isn't taken (it's not.) I'll get more clear headed and do this real proper like.

notquitetherecatjump.gif

Saprol

I am giving away 10 not-Steam keys. Not interested in the Dead Space series. Also I'm sad I got this bundle before learning my favourite game mode was removed in Burnout Paradise.

EDIT: Well, derp. If I want to share this outside the thread I should fix the extra rules.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Desura:
Humble Indie Bundle 3 -- MB-1A4496C0140E66B4 - Taken by DXLelouch153. 2 entrants total.
Humble Indie Bundle 2 -- MB-83D3CE5145F980D7 - Taken by Cheddahz. 7 entrants total.

Origin:
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box -- MB-547B76A683571247 - Taken by The Bad Guy
Dead Space -- MB-4D9CC698AD41C4C4 - Taken by Bayonetta
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-0E9AE1E0D2360EE0 - Taken by Surface of Me
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising -- MB-63A69F32E25A359B - Taken by Waikis
Medal of Honor -- MB-C49FBCEB929F1838 - Taken by Htown
Dead Space 3 -- MB-EA1739FB4596C9A7 - Taken by Nikkuthulu. 2 entrants total.
Populous -- MB-3563C69A47BD60FB - Taken by HalfwayOrb
Mirrors Edge -- MB-5C779CBE061994CB - Taken by Red Hood

t1384673779z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, None of the keys you submitted were able to be processed
Error: The key you tried to add for Humble Bundle Arkham Asylum GOTY failed because it was already in ModBot and marked as taken from an earlier giveaway. If you are 100% sure you wish to re-submit this key because it is not taken, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1384746589z1.png

denx

I am giving away 10 not-Steam keys. Not interested in the Dead Space series. Also I'm sad I got this bundle before learning my favourite game mode was removed in Burnout Paradise.

Thanks for the giveaway, but non-Steam keys are not exactly popular in this thread. There is another thread for giveaways where I'm sure people will take your Origin keys (can't remember what that thread was though, so if someone can link to that thread please)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Anonymous not anonymous guy, if you really want to give away the game anonymously and you're having trouble nuking the key or gift link, can you send me a PM with the gift link or key and I'll take care of it for you so you can anonymously give it away?

Dolor

Figured I'd post this in here in case anyone is wondering about buying X: Rebirth.

Can't say I can recommend this game at all. Trading missions seem totally bugged. Initially, I try to do the first trading mission and my ship gets too many orders so that I can't order any more. Try to cancel the orders or even just clear them out, and there is no way.

Have to look online and Steam forums has a way to edit a text file, so I clear all of them out. Try again, and the ship flies to the right location, exits the highway and sits there, and does nothing. Clear out the orders again, tell it to sell energy cells again, the pilot confirms the trade order, and then it just sits there.

I've been trying this one mission for damn well near 2 hours now. Even forgetting about the ridiculous first person nonsense, the silly gamepad based menus, this game is just broken. If you can't do the first trade mission, then the game should not be released. An option for clearing orders should be a must given how slowly trade ships do their work.

Simply unacceptable, and I deeply regret my pre-order.

Terribly disappointing. I will wait and see if it gets better in patches, but there is no good reason to buy it now.

Saprol

Thanks for the giveaway, but non-Steam keys are not exactly popular in this thread. There is another thread for giveaways where I'm sure people will take your Origin keys (can't remember what that thread was though, so if someone can link to that thread please)

Sure, I'll keep that in mind. Wasn't sure if there was a more general PC gaming thread but I think I found the thread you were talking about.

Joe Molotov

t1384746589z1.png

amjB069.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
ModBot woke up:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Dirt 2 -- MB-53A2C53932A286DD - Taken by JDHarbs

Tellaerin

Dammit, Stump. I need to try poutine.

I was born and raised in northern NJ. "Disco fries" (french fries with melted mozzarella cheese and brown gravy) are a diner staple here - they're just the thing to eat when hanging out with a couple of friends in the wee hours of the morning. According to a friend of mine who's attending college in Quebec, disco fries are just a pale echo of poutine. Ever since hearing her rave about it, I've been dying to taste it myself. Unfortunately, I don't know where I can find proper poutine short of actually visiting Canada. :s

Tellaerin

Yeah, I'm not very adventurous with food, so it's my fault really. Will definitely be on the lookout for something new, though.

Also, Jaffa cakes are indeed fucking amazing. Just finished off a box of them a few hours ago. Nothing beats a Terry's Chocolate Orange, though.

I associate "Jaffa" with those dudes from Stargate, so the images "Jaffa cake" evokes are odd to say the least.

MRORANGE

t1384746589z1.png