• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

iUKouq7wjvJ90.PNG

awh yis friday nite

Colin.

How did you even get paypal to work? I just get a region error

I just went through the whole purchase process with Tunnel Bear, think someone else mentioned it too. Not even had an email confirmation yet either, but took note of the order number and such.

Storm360

I just went through the whole purchase process with Tunnel Bear, think someone else mentioned it too. Not even had an email confirmation yet either, but took note of the order number and such.

I'm using tunnelbear, still getting the error though.

Haha, yeah forgetting to fill the ice trays is the worst. When you fill em for the first drink your constantly checking the freezer to see if they're done.

DukeBobby

Arkham Origins
Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
Human Revolution: Director's Cut
Brothers

Man, these last two days have been great. Who needs next gen?

I just finished 140 (
at least the first set of 3 levels, not the one with mirrored levels and only one life
), and I really liked it.

The music is really nice, and some mechanics are very good (I particularly liked the last section of the game).

It's just too short, I want more, but since it was very cheap, I can't really complain.

Oh hey look Dragon's Lair 2 got put on steam yesterday.

Watch I bet it beats Kentucky Route Zero for the community vote during the next sale :(

zkylon

zkylewd
Feeling lucky? There's a slight possibility this key will redeem Half-Life 3.

If you're not feeling lucky and just want Civilization V, you could just enter for that.
lol didn't read the second line

well if I'm winning it I'm giving it away again

was hoping for bad rats :(

FloatOn

I think I'm going to play Costume Quest for the first time this week in honor of Halloween.

I'm sure I'm the first guy that has ever done that.

I'm also hoping to beat the remaining story missions in GTA 5. Spending over a month on a game is kind of a big deal for me. I'm not complaining though.

Salsa

I think I'm going to play Costume Quest for the first time this week in honor of Halloween.

I'm sure I'm the first guy that has ever done that.

I'm also hoping to beat the remaining story missions in GTA 5. Spending over a month on a game is kind of a big deal for me. I'm not complaining though.

im probably gonna play the costume quest dlc on the 31st

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I'm really hoping I find some time to play games on Halloween. I'm taking the gf over to my parents house to give out candy, then we're going home to watch Rocky Horror.

It's a shame I have to jump through flaming hoops to get Dead Space to start. I used to set my TV up on the porch and play it while giving out candy. People seemed to like it.

RedSwirl

Vanilla DOOM 3 is $2.50 on GMG. For once and for all which version is better. Vanilla or BFG? If I have to I can mod vanilla DOOM 3.

Colin.

"Unfortunately our system was unable to process your order. This has resulted in the order's cancellation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. "

God dammit Gamestop. Why don't you want my money?! Oh well, was worth a try.

Pudge

Vanilla DOOM 3 is $2.50 on GMG. For once and for all which version is better. Vanilla or BFG? If I have to I can mod vanilla DOOM 3.

IDK what other people have to say, but in my experience they patched out all the weird problems that BFG had and now it runs perfectly well on my machine. So I'd suggest that unless it's stupid expensive, since it's not THAT much of an upgrade outside of controller support.

Tellaerin

And so my time with Red Faction: Armageddon comes to a close.

According to Steam (which may or may not be accurate, but feels about right), I got about 19 hours of entertainment out of it, between the main game and the (short) Path to War DLC. Can't say that I regret the time I spent with the game, though I doubt I'll be doing another playthrough soon. I'm a little bummed that Volition won't be working with the IP anymore moving forward, since I really would've liked to see where they'd have taken it next. (That, and I'll miss seeing RF references pop up in the Saints Row games...)

Now to decide what to tackle next.

I am, but I still regularly get confused when the characters switch sides and I control the one on the left with the right side of the controller and vice-versa. I'm only half an hour in so I'll probably get used to it down the line.

Try not to thing too hard about it, the more you think about which buttons are for which character the harder it becomes. If you clear your mind and focus on the screen and the game instead of the controls it will be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom