• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Salsa made me think I was in a 3DS thread more than once lol.

I keep misreading the Sega Saturn appreciation thread as the Saoirse Ronan appreciation thread for some reason. A withdrawal symptom, maybe. :p

kafiend

Steam Sale Thread: Some People Just Want to Watch Wallets Burn.

I'm half hoping for an uninteresting sale for me. I been squirreling m money away for a couple weeks and almost got enough to buy the wife a DSLR for Christmas.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'd laugh if there was no sale.

image.php

Didn't you have a christmas avatar? or was one of your clones?

Classy has the Christmas avatar. I change mine too often to ask people to help, and I myself lack the necessary artistic thumb.

Tizoc

THE TIME IS NIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F5 F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

Brothers!
I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when Steam fails! But it is not this day!
A day may come when we forsake our games and break all bonds of currency! But it is not this day!
An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of master race comes crashing down!
But it is not this day! This day we buy! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand! Men of the GAF!

FloatOn

The time is nigh...

Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Brothers!
I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when Steam fails! But it is not this day!
A day may come when we forsake our games and break all bonds of currency! But it is not this day!
An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of master race comes crashing down!
But it is not this day! This day we buy! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand! Men of the GAF!

you win

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Steam's got JaseC covered

CcAa45P.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom