• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Too much nonsense. XCOM private GAF giveaway, quote to see the link to enter. Must be in the GAF Steam group. Happy Halloween n stuff.

header_292x136.jpg

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
WTF?!?!? Is this really happening? Are these codes legit? Why the fuck did I decide to come to class today? Damn, should have gone home!!!

Echoplx

Xelios saving the day yet again :D

WTF?!?!? Is this really happening? Are these codes legit? Why the fuck did I decide to come to class today? Damn, should have gone home!!!

Of course they are fake, what did you expect to happen when you came in here and posted a list of games you wanted for free?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
As the man who coined the term "Steam Prison Economy," I dub the recent trend of posting fake Steam keys "Steamrolling."

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
So out of curiosity I tried one of the code posted above, and I found a functioning HIB3 key :lol
Already had it, though.

MrNelson

Banned
Speaking of the Gaf Steam group, it seems I can not join unless I am invited....

...would someone like to rectify this? :D

Edit: Thanks LastWindow!

Eusis

Too much nonsense. XCOM private GAF giveaway, quote to see the link to enter. Must be in the GAF Steam group. Happy Halloween n stuff.

header_292x136.jpg

Crap, need an invite if it isn't too late. Well, Steam name is the same as my Username here.

EDIT: Well, that was a fast invite. Thanks!

Never played the original Natural Selection mod, decided to pick up Natural Selection II and I gotta say I'm impressed with the tutorial mode. Tons of videos and an explore mode that lets you familiarize yourself with the maps, weapons and various lifeforms you can play as. You don't even have to watch any video beyond the initial 7 minute introduction in the game's basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom