• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 4 - winter seal is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

It's better to just wait for sales at this point.

Even if I own none of these? 4 Euro per game seems pretty good to me, most of these games seem to have been recieved well on gaf. I'm not sure if it'll be cheaper during the next sale, but I can easily wait if it will be. I'm short on money as it is.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

huh?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

It's text used as boiler plate in many fields. Often, if you can zoom in on a newspaper in a TV show, or can see a website early in development (or even if you run your own Wordpress theme), you'll see that exactly. It's to help with formatting.

Latin text used as boiler plate in many fields. Often, if you can zoom in on a newspaper in a TV show, or can see a website early in development (or even if you run your own Wordpress theme), you'll see that exactly.

I know, I'm just not sure what that had to do with my post.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

trollol?

Is Confrontation any good? Does anyone have gameplay impressions?

1 friend already owns this game:

JaseC

you know who to ask

PaulLFC

Ugh, just had a Steam Cloud sync conflict. I can't believe the most specific it gets with modified dates is "Yesterday" - yesterday at what time? Both of them say the same, so I'm just going to have to pick one and hope it's up to date I guess.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I just ghosted the second level of Mark of the Ninja. My stealth boner is strong with this one.

Props to the bros who recommended it <3 <3

MNC

Ugh, just had a Steam Cloud sync conflict. I can't believe the most specific it gets with modified dates is "Yesterday" - yesterday at what time? Both of them say the same, so I'm just going to have to pick one and hope it's up to date I guess.

If you know you played it only on one computer, always use local, since that's what you know worked last.

I can't complain about the greenlit projects so far. About 50% I'd consider buying. There's still a huge amount that seem nowhere near to be released but I expected it somewhat.

haikira

I honestly never knew Devil May Cry 3 was on steam, until just now. How's the PC port?

I'd be interested to get during the upcoming Christmas sale. Though from what i hear, i think Capcom are fairly unreliable with sales?

I honestly never knew Devil May Cry 3 was on steam, until just now. How is the PC port?

I'd be interested to get during the upcoming Christmas sale. Though from what i hear, i think Capcom are fairly unreliable with sales?

It's supposedly terribly unoptimized. Avoid and get DMC4 instead.

haikira

It's supposedly terribly unoptimized. Avoid and get DMC4 instead.

Already have DMC4. Enjoyed it a lot too.

I think i have DMC3 for the PS2 hidden somewhere in my roof space. Would have bought the Steam version out of laziness, as I never actually completed the third game and have always wanted to fix that.

wazoo

Already have DMC4. Enjoyed it a lot too.

I think i have DMC3 for the PS2 hidden somewhere in my roof space. Would have bought the Steam version out of laziness, as I never actually completed the third game and have always wanted to fix that.

the company who made DMC3 and onimusha 3 for PC is NOT the same who made all the others afterwards.

Nabs

I very much doubt you'd be able to get all of those for less than £20, even with 75% off.

Godly offer.

Sure thing, go ahead and buy it.

header.jpg

lolololol

allansm

I can't complain about the greenlit projects so far. About 50% I'd consider buying. There's still a huge amount that seem nowhere near to be released but I expected it somewhat.

I'm really interested in only 5 of the 44 greenlit games, three more I might buy with a nice discount, so that's 8 out of 44.

LeleSocho

Banned
I tried for the first time Big Picture today...

It is really so hard for the console makers to make such an elegant and good GUI such as this ?

1-D_FTW

It is really so hard for the console makers to make such an elegant and good GUI such as this ?

Maybe next gen. I haven't checked lately, but that baby was using some serious resources when it first launched. Something like that would cripple the PS3/360.

Robot Pants

Seriously.
It's so much better than any of the console alternatives.

Speaking of which, HL2, EP1, EP2, & Portal all got Big Picture Mode support today.
Just in time for my new HDTV that's connected to my PC now

Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two and Portal Updates Released

Big Picture Support
- Added controller menu navigation
- Dual stick controllers are now the default controller layout
- Fixed controller disabling the crosshair
- Fixed some weapons not being selectable with controller for some players
- Fixed file loading crash that affected some players

it's not hard, but steam puts user experience over making advertising more prominent which can't really be said for Microsoft at least. though I haven't used whatever the hell Sony call their UI recently I'm pretty sure it's nowhere near as awful as the 360 dash.

as for Nintendo, well, lol.

Blizzard

Banned
Sure thing, go ahead and buy it.

header.jpg

lolololol
I'll probably wait for the Christmas sale, but I'm cool with this. Ticket to Ride showed up on Steam already.

In fact, I seem to remember the SNES version of CLUE being what actually got me interested in playing CLUE to begin with. I made my own set after seeing it, out of cardboard. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom