• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wolfenstein $4.99 Daily

someone wants this game i think
JaseC's so happy right now.
Yeah JaseC must be overn the moon right now.
I thought of JaseC when I saw that daily. Bought.
He'll be even more so when he wakes up and checks his Steam inbox ;)
I think if tomorrow noon rolls around and JaseC hasn't posted that he got it... one of us should grab it just in case he misses the sale :)
I couldn't resist, because he'll be just too pumped for it to not be worth the $5.
jasefinallykxzbq.jpg

PS: how do I resize an image in a post? I tried to do it in MSPaint, but it became unreadable, even at 75%.

Edit: Thanks, Steve!

<3 GAF. This is far better than my dream in which the game was on sale for $216.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
BroHood would be nice as I plan on playing through the series in the lead-up to AssCreed 3.

scitek

That may also be true.
Even if it does this is probably the cheapest it'll ever be. So if you want to play it at some point, why not buy it now?

Played it on PS3 and thought it was very mediocre. (Still sitting on the copy since selling it isn't allowed in Germany. Very touchy subject matter.)

It's the cheapest way to play it, anyway. There aren't any rental places near me that aren't vending machines, and even if I found it at Gamestop, the physical disc would still cost more, and it wouldn't run or look as good. Might as well!

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
From the teaser and what I assume to be the in-game sections, it looks like an adventure game? Could be pretty neat.

It's most likely an RPG of some kind. The Dark Eye is a pen & paper RPG system that has had a bunch of CRPG's made from it, most recently the 2 Drakensang games.

Yeah, it looks nice. I'll probably get it once it's released rather than waiting for a sale. I wish that developers other games would get put on Steam. A New Beginning, Edna & Harvey, etc. The Whispered World is also by them and it's on there.

Card Boy

Banned
If anyone else wants in the Super Monday Night Combat beta there a craploads available in the SMNC thread, people just got another 2 each (So 4 all up)

NBtoaster

Playing Wolfenstein just makes me want to play a good "realistic" WW2 fps, like the old Medal of Honors.. but of course EA hasn't bothered to put any of them on any online store :\

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Playing Wolfenstein just makes me want to play a good "realistic" WW2 fps, like the old Medal of Honors.. but of course EA hasn't bothered to put any of them on any online store :\

I still see the anniversary boxsets from time to time at my best buy for like 10$. I know the disks suck, but I hold them near and dear enough to tolerate that.

I still remember that foolish hope in getting Allied Assault on Steam after they added Airborne :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom