• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternia

Is ARES good?
The forced bundle makes it a tough sell. I beat the game in just under 2 hours and that's probably a bit longer than I should have taken. The aesthetic and feel of the game is okay, movement feels a bit stiff, shooting is decent to me, and the game throws a relatively large number of mechanics that you'll barely have time to use.

ShaneB

Okay, I have codes for Sideway New York and Xotic to the first person who can successfully answer this question.

Name three things the characters Little Nemo and Mega Man have in common.

I have three in mind, but if you can't think of the specific ones I'm intending, just take your best guess.

Both from Capcom, Both have awesome soundtracks, and both feature getting unique powers from other characters in the game.

edit: damn, you specified 'characters'. lol

Okay, I have codes for Sideway New York and Xotic to the first person who can successfully answer this question.

Name three things the characters Little Nemo and Mega Man have in common.

I have three in mind, but if you can't think of the specific ones I'm intending, just take your best guess.

I was going to answer this for fun (already have the games) but I'm stuck at two.

Speevy

Banned
Both from Capcom, Both have awesome soundtracks, and both feature getting unique powers from other characters in the game.

edit: damn, you specified 'characters'. lol

Well, since no one is playing my game, I'm gonna let you be the the winner.

I would have also accepted "Both ride animals.", "Both have a charged shot.", and "Both have been featured in mediums besides video games."

Do you want the codes though?

ShaneB

Well, since no one is playing my game, I'm gonna let you be the the winner.

I would have also accepted "Both ride animals.", "Both have a charged shot.", and "Both have been featured in mediums besides video games."

Do you want the codes though?

It's a case of just collecting more to my Steam backlog of games I wonder if I'll ever play. it was fun to play since I love Little Nemo and Mega Man, but if someone else wants the codes, they're welcome to have them :)

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Okay, since the last guy hasn't responded (I'll get him something if he does), I'm putting the codes back.

Xotic and Sideway codes up for grabs.

Really simple this time.

The person who gets the code is the first person to quote this post with a picture of your favorite indie game.

Okay. Recent fave:

1hV8x.png

BosSin

Okay, since the last guy hasn't responded (I'll get him something if he does), I'm putting the codes back.

Xotic and Sideway codes up for grabs.

Really simple this time.

The person who gets the code is the first person to quote this post with a picture of your favorite indie game.

Xotic?

886296162-1.jpg

Speevy

Banned
Okay, most of these Bemine bundle games don't let me change to 1280x720 (the resolution my PC lets my TV output).

What's the Steam override for this?

I already tried.

-x 1280 -y 720

in the options which works for Bastion but not for these games.

Card Boy

Banned
I like Dota games (Hon,Lol,etc) but didn't really like MNC too much but that was because the community was dead... is Super better? If so I would like a key to try....

Well Super MNC is and will be free to play so it will last years instead of months like MNC did.

Its more like DOTA than the original MNC was and if you die you basically feeding the other team. You need to farm and push bots to the enemy turrets. Turrets dont respawn in this one and are gone forever. Players and Turrets have much much much more increased Health than the first MNC.

Does anyone have any experience with successfully getting past the "The game is currently unavailable." error on Steam? I bought Alan Wake the day it was released and haven't yet gotten it to open despite reinstalling it and doing everything listed in the appropriate Steam FAQ twice.

Apparently I'm not alone in having the problem with this game, but I'm at a loss for what else to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom