• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilCascbufrEo6.png

brofist

epic OT btw.

edit : whoa whoa....i didn't make the hall of shame? blasphemy

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Excellent choice with System Shock 2 :)

Karu

I have too many games now for my taste. Don't wanna decide. Will draw a picture or write a poem about my inner emptiness instead...

denx

Sale is over, time to clean up a bit the backlog.

Also, I'm pretty damn sure that we won't have to wait until Halloween for a big sale. Steam's 10th year anniversary sale in September anyone?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Back to real life indeed. :)

Back to gaming!

Finally copped Rogue Legacy from Amazon. BUT still looking for System Shock 2 - if you have an extra copy, Please pm me. Then Im done buying games for a while, promise.

System Shock 2 banner is great.
Mercenary Kings looks like it could be awesome, made by ex-Ubisoft people who worked on Scott Pilgrim if I remember correctly.

Cth

Getting Shadowrun later this week, may double dip on Spelunky.. any word on if there's differences (level editor, etc?)

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Hey, guys, what is Ship Simulator Extremes and why is it extremes?
It's a Ship Sim. It's got some extremely detailed ships.
Haven't played a bunch of it, yet. Loved Ship Sim 2006, but that's a long time ago so I can't really compare the two.
First impression's mixed. It's a bit buggy. Ships are beautifull, water's pretty good and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna have fun with it, but it feels a bit off.
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe after playing the game a little longer my views will change, but for now; if your interested in the genre, buy 2008.

Gianna Sister had a large 1.1gb update today.

Small Release notes:
- We have added a remixed mode for all levels and bosses! The remixed mode is a lot easier to survive than its standard counterpart. The “easy” difficulty for Giana should roughly correspond to the “normal” difficulty for most platformer games. And, of course, the standard and hardcore modes are still there.
- The code has been optimized further to boost the performance of GSTD (DirectX10/11 mode only). The improved framerate should be the most noticeable on mid-range machines that required lower graphical settings to run smoothly in the previous version.

antitrop

I was hoping to walk away with Leviathan Warships, but never did. I put it on my wishlist, 50 or 75% off for that game would be a steal, it will be a daily eventually.

So the sales are really over huh? I think I'm already getting withdrawal symptoms because I have the sudden urge to buy Giana Sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom