• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tellaerin

I never really participated in the other regular steam threads.

That's going to change now.

This was my first real NeoGAF Steam thread, too. It definitely won't be my last. I met a lot of good folks and had a great time.

I wonder if Bad Rats is still going to be the worst game on Steam by the time the next big sale rolls around...

Hah, Rogue Legacy's got quite the charm. One of my heroes had stereo blindness, which I thought was just there as a fluff trait that didn't do anything. Yet it makes characters flat in the Paper Mario sense, where while turning you can see the sprite rotate on the axis instead of flip. This game's cute.

antitrop

It's essentially Metal Slug with a loot system. Which is awesome.
My heart started beating rapidly. Now I'm interested.

EDIT: Pulled the trigger on impulse. I have terrible restraint. Whatever, I spend $15 for lunch at McDonald's and it looks awesome.

UncleBiz

Since you all probably don't know where to start:

http://steam-roulette.heroku.com/

6kSA9JX.png

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Had a great time in my first sale, the anticipation and general deals discussion was entertaining. I'm satisfied with my haul too.

Vibranium

Banned
I finished Hotline Miami during the sale, I'm still getting through Bastion and having an absolute blast. After that, it's time to go through Fallout 1 and 2!

At least the new thread will hopefully be a lot slower this time.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I honestly can't even remember.

I have lingering memories of Yerba Mate though.

Oh my goodness I love Yerba Mate so much. I think I'll go make some in a few minutes...

However, I usually drink too much of it and get uncomfortably caffeinated.

Tomodachi

2K better deliver that Bioshock 2 update feat. Minerva's Den now that the sale is over. Don't really care about GFWL staying or whatever, in comparison.

I just a realized all I bought was Endless Space, AirLand Battle, Sins of Solar Empire, and X3:AP.

I might never clear this sales backlog.

PBalfredo

Well the Steam Sale is over, but how about one more for the road as a thanks to those who generously donated games.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game -- MB-93632FEBFFFD2FCB (Taken but for whatever reason didn't automatically strike out)
Sol Survivor -- MB-F5D7F62E8BA3C951 (also taken but not automatically striked out. Weird.)

The_Monk

The word "Hardcore" from Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is what's stopping me from getting it, even with the patched posted above, I'm still not sure because if there's one genre I'm really bad at it's Platformers.

Well the Steam Sale is over, but how about one more for the road as a thanks to those who generously donated games.

Thank you for your kindness fellow GAFfer!

Haunted

Eagerly anticipating the winter sale.

The word "Hardcore" from Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is what's stopping me from getting it, even with the patched posted above, I'm still not sure because if there's one genre I'm really bad at it's Platformers.
It's a pretty difficult game.

nexen

Strike Suit Zero is way better than Strike Suit Infinity.
I was going to pass on Zero because of how much I hated infinity. Glad I didn't.

cammy84

After buying all of the games I have bought in the summer sale I think I'm going to stick with FTL. I'm so addicted to that game at the minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom