• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoplx

Future Wars was a dupe, was only really curious to see how it compared to advance wars and to have a similar game on PC so no big loss :p

TheD

The Detective
It's the (mostly) Humble DA Grab Bag!

I've slackened the rules, so grab what you want. But please note that some keys may not work because sites (like Indie Gala and Indie Royale) don't keep track of what you've already used. When you have nearly 1,000 games on Steam, you start to lose track where you bought everything. :p

Thanks.

Tecl0n

I got the key from shacknews a few hours ago
Xvl5GtK.png

Help.

It's the (mostly) Humble DA Grab Bag!

I've slackened the rules, so grab what you want. But please note that some keys may not work because sites (like Indie Gala and Indie Royale) don't keep track of what you've already used. When you have nearly 1,000 games on Steam, you start to lose track where you bought everything. :p

Amazing giveaway! I took Hacker Evolution :)

Thanks a lot dude!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Just noticed I still have Papo and Yo in my cart, what say you gaf? Yea or Nay?
No idea, I bought it last night and haven't played it yet. You know what, I may do so now.

EDIT: or maybe not. For some reason I feel like playing Doom or Quake, even though I must have played them countless times, especially the former (again, never finished it without cheats and on Easy.)

Thanks DyslexicAlucard, but Patrician IV was a DLC. Need to get the game now.

I don't want to blame Stump (ModBot is awesome <3) but I did put the proper name for it as DLC. I see this happened with other titles as well. If ModBot sees the same name for a game twice, even if it has DLC appended to the end, it will just rename it (_________ #2). I don't know why it does this, but sorry for the confusion.

Enjoy.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

King's Bounty Armored Princess -- MB-055651DEC2E3818E - Taken by Leon Belmont
Men Of War Red Tide -- MB-225E179496E52F27 - Taken by Hanzou
King's Bouny The Legend -- MB-62AF503135F6F6C0 - Taken by Kipp
Men Of War -- MB-44CC4CC86F18AD33 - Taken by Ogedai_Khan

Just finished Metro: Last Light, and wow. Fantastic experience, easily one of my favorite games of this generation. Probably start another playthrough in a few weeks to try for the "good" ending; I stealthed my way through the first time and completed all of the side actions necessary for aforementioned ending but was not aware that you had to avoid killing enemies as well to achieve such.

Melted77

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-67DE0676648896FA - Taken by gabbo
Eleusis (Desura) -- MB-849B7269D27C3655 - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk
Nightsky -- MB-6F2D70D6C102BF22 - Taken by BorntoPlay
Little Inferno -- MB-C8139E5947399A52 - Taken by statham

Have at it!

Salsa

alright lets keep it going

rayman_by_salsasharktopus-d6geuc6.gif

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rayman Origins -- MB-62A53FCF507974DD - Taken by Kandrick

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
While we're in the spirit of giving I have an extra copy of Crusader Kings II in my inventory. 15 minute raffle:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Crusader Kings II -- MB-310E73C3316AC978 - Taken by Razorskin

Grief.exe

While we're in the spirit of giving I have an extra copy of Crusader Kings II in my inventory. 15 minute raffle:

Entered, thanks Xel.

I've always thought I would really enjoy this game. But have been afraid to pick it up.

Giveaway sends me over the edge!

Blizzard

Banned
Currently going through syberia.

i like it already .

game2013-08-0218-28-2xha61.png

game2013-08-0218-29-346aoa.png

Only complaint i have is that it is not playable in 1080p
I'm very late to reply to this (I think there are literally 1000 posts per day in this thread and I had to catch up, lol), but these games are still ones I really want to play through. The design looks really interesting.

And yes, it's sad since the art is premade or whatever that they can't be played in high resolution. Is there at least a fullscreen stretch scaling option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom