• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC -- MB-394A63B115799A25 - Taken by fantomena
Red Faction Armageddon -- MB-92F4FD78BE817FF6 - Taken by PandaPedinte

Thank you unnamed benefactor.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
I will watch these while I eat my breakfast and sip my tea.

ik6kN80PjW6nT.png

Ah, a fellow AD-700 owner using something from the kitchen department as their headphones stand... :D If only I had my mug of tea in this shot too, lol.

tumblr_mb3cn1yZKR1rn8nkfo2_1280.jpg

Salsa

REAL MAN'S DESK

desk_by_salsasharktopus-d6hyebz.png

yesterday I had to move all the furniture out and back in and I have yet to organize everything stop judging

Grief.exe

Milamber

*PFT* SUPERIOR MINIMALIST DESK, SOUNDBAR, ERGOTRON SWING ARM FOR MONITOR AND BLUETOOTH HEADSET MAKE FOR BETTER DESK AESTHETICS!!! (why am i shouting?)

L8aX9SQ.jpg

Addnan

REAL MAN'S DESK

desk_by_salsasharktopus-d6hyebz.png

yesterday I had to move all the furniture out and back in and I have yet to organize everything stop judging

Haha. I'm glad im not the only one. My desk is a complete mess. I have 2 green chili on my desk right now for some reason. Plus one day I got really pissed of and scratched the shit out of my desk with a pen and now it looks like a wild cat has been clawing at it. Pus lots of random crap on it.

I am animal.

edit:

YGgKJZJl.jpg

Cheddahz

Banned
I finally started Dust a couple of hours ago (I started my game a few months ago, but I kinda put it aside) and I'm in love with it. I wish I wasn't as this internship right now so I could be playing it, lol

Turfster

Dammit Bethesda, get your shit together.
How the hell can't there even be an item for Brigmore Witches yet. It releases in 3 minutes...

(Also, how can you peasants work with only one screen?)

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'd post a picture of my rig but I'm literally incapable of framing the shot so that it doesn't include my dick.

PriitV

iUmpjzol.jpg

ITT: people with bigger desks than mine and yet still with 1 monitor.
Also, banana holders? Those headphones can do on their own.

Dawg

ik6kN80PjW6nT.png

Do you have one of those desks with a built-in pc or something? I can see a Noctua (?) cooler right under the desk's glass.

Also, I hate glass desks. OCD and all, but it's easy to spot dust and fingerprints etc on it. Had one for two years and that kinda irritated me.

Haha. I'm glad im not the only one. My desk is a complete mess. I have 2 green chili on my desk right now for some reason. Plus one day I got really pissed of and scratched the shit out of my desk with a pen and now it looks like a wild cat has been clawing at it. Pus lots of random crap on it.

I am animal.

edit:

YGgKJZJl.jpg

Are those socks on your table?

Midweek Madness #1 is 50% off Monaco ($7.49 or $22.49 for a four-pack [~$5.62 per head])
Midweek Madness #2 is 75% off Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion ($9.99/$29.99 for a four-pack [~$7.49 per head])/$11.24 for the game + OST bundle)
Daily is 75% off Deponia ($4.99)

Meh, kinda interested but too expensive considering my massive backlog.

Grief.exe

ik6kN80PjW6nT.png

Do you have one of those desks with a built-in pc or something? I can see a Noctua (?) cooler right under the desk's glass.

Also, I hate glass desks. OCD and all, but it's easy to spot dust and fingerprints etc on it. Had one for two years and that kinda irritated me.

Yes.

I actually designed and built my own desk. Its not done quite yet, I still have some welds to sand down and some screws to drill, but its functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom