• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Squeenix is dumb confirmed:

Thi4f said:
2 days ago Added onlyallowrunincountries – RU AM AZ BY GE KZ KG MD RU TJ TM UZ UA IN

The game had been pre-purchaseable and region-free for months.

Cripes, its bundle mania today. Marlow is a steam key and Takedown is the second copy I got as a steam gift!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs -- MB-E53363E88F53A1F6 - Taken by Aitor. 8 entrants total.
Takedown Red Sabre -- MB-F8AEB065C23ECB21 - Taken by CheesecakeRecipe. 4 entrants total.

t1392865047z1.png

JaseC

Wait, they only locked the RU sub just now?
Did they... forget? when they were making 6 of them?

Apparently! I expect it to be reversed but I'm worried I'll miss out on pre-ordering the game.

Here's the thread I made, by the way: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=141540 I don't know why I chose the username that I did, haha.

What game is this?

Descent 2 is out by the way.

Thief. The new one, not the original. ;)

Rockstar just released a Windows Store version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for W8/8.1. I wonder if they'll bring over any of the updates to the Steam version like cloud saves or official 360 controller support?

Mordeccai

Wanted to say thanks to Hinomura for PixelJunk Monsters! This game is fantastic and I didnt reply earlier because I was caught up in it :D

Only 45 minutes played but I think I'm considering it a gem already. Anything that manages to snag me away from playing Dota 2 deserves some sort of commendation.

JaseC

Phew. Glad I went the radeon key route then.
Hope things work out for you.
On the one hand, I'm sad the worldwide doesn't include the bank heist.
On the other hand, I only paid like 5€ for it, so I can't really complain ;)

I did consider going the AMD key route but I'm a sucker for pre-purchase goodies. :( I'm just glad that I hadn't already pre-ordered the game.

sibarraz

Banned
I'm surprised no one has heard of it.

It's a port of the light gun arcade game and it's very fast paced. You even have an adrenaline mode once you fill up a bar to go all out and invincible.

Arcade gameplay

Granted, it's probably one of those games enjoyable only in the arcades

I'm sure that the arcade game isn't the same as the steam one. The arcade game was made by sega (and even had the actor of segata sanshiro portraying rambo!) Plus I had that game in my arcade, and the video looks way too diferent than that game

Turfster

I did consider going the AMD key route but I'm a sucker for pre-purchase goodies. :( I'm just glad that I hadn't already pre-ordered the game.

Well, on the other hand, it's Squenix. You just know all the preorder bonuses will be available as DLC soon after release.

sibarraz

Banned
Question, is there anyway to put the ost that comes with the humble bundles on my ipad? or I had to purchase them again from itunes?

sibarraz

Banned
Can't you transfer them via itunes the shitass crap-program?
Pretty sure I did that...

I hadn't tried yet, to be honest I'm new to apple and all their things, and it took my atention since in my pc, I can add the cd of guacamelee to my library, but still offers me to buy it on itunes, so i'm not sure about that (And I can't remember where I heard that ipad/iphones/ipod didn't played mp3, only their format)

JaseC

I hadn't tried yet, to be honest I'm new to apple and all their things, and it took my atention since in my pc, I can add the cd of guacamelee to my library, but still offers me to buy it on itunes, so i'm not sure about that (And I can't remember where I heard that ipad/iphones/ipod didn't played mp3, only their format)

Add the soundtrack to your iTunes library and sync it with your iPad. I'd like to be more specific about the process but I don't actually use Apple products/software myself.

Turfster

I'm pretty sure I managed it, but apple needs to be shot for how atrocious itunes is on the PC.
ipads/ipods definitely play mp3s up to 320k tho.

Edit: load all of them into iTunes the program, then sync your iPad.
Warning, I remember that threatening to kill things off the iPad when I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom