• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMOs are like FFXII if all the gambits were "be an idiot," "say something incredibly sexist and/or racist," and "wear level 5 earrings even though you're level 50."

And your party members yell at you if you decide to be a little creative with your character build, screaming that your sub-optimal character is ruining everything and you're a terrible terrible person for not being totally up to date on the "meta"

Milamber

It's been 3 days now since that I have cancelled my debit card and haven't bought anything off Steam. Banished, Ikaruga and bundles galore are all laughing in my face. Can't wait until I get my new bank account set up properly to start buying them. Wouldn't have this problem until I needed a car loan badly.

Flambe

Alright y'all, never done Modbot before so lets see if this works *crosses fingers* =]

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-010DAE1967AE2EBA - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-9AFAEC6E8F86BE5F - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Dust: An Elysian Tale -- MB-0FD241D270DFCA99 - Taken by KDash31987

Flambe

Thanks for Dust, man! Been wanting to play that game since I played the Xbox 360 demo when it first came out. Can't wait to finally play the full game! Thanks again!

Holy balls it worked! Haha no prob, yeah I was excited to see it hit steam so I grabbed it a while back (before this humble bundle came out). Happy to share =]

Dec

It's a Steam code and I have seen 3 people post including myself get a working code. Odds don't seem great, a ton of them seem to be invalid.

Alright y'all, never done Modbot before so lets see if this works *crosses fingers* =]

Thank you, I love you.

Also, Steam finally let me in their crappy beta for jerks.
gdNAjXn.png

:D

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This might be random but is TF2 still a thing? You never hear about it these days, but I assume it's still one of the most played games on steam?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I'm still not getting Thief codes on that page. Page just refreshes and nothing happens.

Edit: It worked, but I already got a code earlier from a gaffer. There's a discount code hidden in this message. Enjoy!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
This might be random but is TF2 still a thing? You never hear about it these days, but I assume it's still one of the most played games on steam?

Yes, but it's been dropping while CS:GO replaces it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Thanks guys, it was bugging me for some reason. It's the type of shit you think of when you're bored at work at 5am :p

I eventually got it working on the 4th code! Are you meant to get a steam code? I just got a Amazon discount code that reduced the price to $0 in the store. I then got the steam code from my digital library.

jmizzal

I never got a Steam game from Amazon, where do I find the Steam Key?

Or do I suppose to get a key from them and the Amazon discount?

Fuck the indiegala tax :(

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hero of the Kingdom -- MB-D53EA065751B3841 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
Hero Siege -- MB-D1668D0605CAE974 - Taken by Nabs

jediyoshi

hSVGg24.png

CSGO is basically eating TF2's lunch ever since Valve remembered CS was a thing and started updating it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom