• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
After playing the beta I'm getting pretty excited for Titanfall. I'm grabbing the Xbox One bundle tomorrow but wanted to spread the PC joy to GAF. I'm making this a 3 hour raffle, just in time for it to unlock in the US tonight:)

Enjoy!

Titanfall Origin Giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an Origin PC key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Titanfall -- MB-AA3FC0019B839574 - Taken by T-Matt. 149 entrants total.

t1394513034z1.png

def sim

dang dupy

Anyway, this State of Decay gamma is the worst! I'm constantly making a sour face the moment the sun goes down because I can't see a thing.

zkylon

zkylewd
After playing the beta I'm getting pretty excited for Titanfall. I'm grabbing the Xbox One bundle tomorrow but wanted to spread the PC joy to GAF. I'm making this a 3 hour raffle, just in time for it to unlock in the US tonight:)

Enjoy!

nice

Both tags are entirely accurate.

Stump really does want to know what you all think of Neil deGrasse Tyson. Shoot him a PM.
pm'd

kevin1025

Banned

Enjoy!

Oh man...oh man oh man...

Please.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
To the people who said One Finger Death Punch was good, thank you. I wouldn't have tried it if it weren't for you guys. Thought it was just another piece of bundle junk, but it turned out to be really fun. I only stopped after the first 5 levels because I want to keep playing South Park, but I totally want to go back to it as soon as possible.

hitmon

Enjoy!

Thanks for the chance Dupy!

Levyne

Banned
My labmate, of all people, was watching a Totalbicuit video on One Finger Death Punch, and he doens't even really play many video games. Word is getting out I guess.

kevin1025

Banned
I was curious about all the Pat & Mat purchases so checked out the store page. The first review is a guy who wrote a review over a week ago, and has clocked 230 hours into it, and proceeds to verbally fellate the game to perfection. And he's playing it as I type this, too. Fine, Pat & Mat, you get my money.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Enjoy!

Whoa, impressive! I'm not going to enter because I'm not a fan of multiplayer games, but thanks a lot Dupy!

Enjoy!

Woo~

rtcn63

I was curious about all the Pat & Mat purchases so checked out the store page. The first review is a guy who wrote a review over a week ago, and has clocked 230 hours into it, and proceeds to verbally fellate the game to perfection. And he's playing it as I type this, too. Fine, Pat & Mat, you get my money.

Adam Sessler writes Steam reviews?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

You won't be disappointed by the one puzzle in the entire game.

DocSeuss

Let's see who's left. Umm, id's out, Epic's out, Monolith's out, Valve..who knows what they'll do next in the genre :(

Black Powder Games = Monolith of olde

Their early access game, Betrayer, which is an FPS from the 1600s, is about to hit full release.

But yeah, I'd straight-up make a late 90s-feel shooter if I had enough people. I can't do it alone, not on 50-60 hour weeks. I've actually got a design document I've been working on for a while now.

Enjoy!

Oh wow, talk about an awesome giveaway.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa, great giveaway Dupy.

Might have something to do with the premiere of Cosmos, hosted by that Neil Degrassi person. I heard he was a rapper from Canada.

I thought Outlast and both the Amnesia games were underwhelming. I do like Silent Hill.
I guess I'll have to check that out, since it's an otherwise lost reference on me.

I was thinking either Silent Hill or one of the earlier Resident Evil games too honestly. They seem the most "historical" I guess. Amnesia didn't look that good to me, though Outlast seemed alright.

Both tags are entirely accurate.

Stump really does want to know what you all think of Neil deGrasse Tyson. Shoot him a PM.
I'm afraid the only Tyson I know is the one who lost to Glass Joe! Sorry. :p

Enjoy!

All my clapping gifs

Amazing giveaway!

Nabs

Enjoy!

You're the best. All my friends have been trying to pressure me into picking up Titanfall, but I've been holding out for a better deal. Fingers crossed.

Enjoy!

Amazing. Thanks a lot Dupy :)

MUnited83

For you.

Enjoy!

Thank you, awesome giveaway.

I am a ex-lurker, just been approved today, so I will do a giveaway of my own for SteamGAF.
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fortix 2 -- MB-E4482DB9C77929A0 - Taken by gnomed. 14 entrants total.

t1394514834z1.png

Adnor

Banned
I have a question for the people using the DS4 with the xInput wrapper. Can I play local multiplayer games with it, with one player using a normal 360 controller and the other the DS4?

Also, goddamn Dupy, thanks for the chance.

I have a question for the people using the DS4 with the xInput wrapper. Can I play local multiplayer games with it, with one player using a normal 360 controller and the other the DS4?

Also, goddamn Dupy, thanks for the chance.

You mean manually putting the xinput config file in the game or using the SCP DS3 Server of DS4 Tool?

If it's using one of the later "services" it should only be catching and changing the DS4's input and wrapping it in xinput. A 360 controller should be ignored by that.

I don't remember exactly but the x360ce method only configures 1 controller at a time by default, so as long as the x360 controller wasn't player 1, I think you'd also be fine.

Adnor

Banned
You mean manually putting the xinput config file in the game or using the SCP DS3 Server of DS4 Tool?

If it's using one of the later "services" it should only be catching and changing the DS4's input and wrapping it in xinput. A 360 controller should be ignored by that.

I don't remember exactly but the x360ce method only configures 1 controller at a time by default, so as long as the x360 controller wasn't player 1, I think you'd also be fine.

Using the DS4 Tool. I ask because I tried to play Renegade Ops with my brother using a 360 controller and a cheap DirectInput controller and it was impossible to do, even with 360ce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom