• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
http://igbwiki.com/wiki/Keys_Added The Wikia-hosted site was basically abandoned back in December as regular contributors desired better hosting.

hmm so no holy maidens or the just released ultionus yet for example?

edit: also whats this about South Park being censored in europe? Im usually not one to do this, but I have half a mind about asking GMG for a refund and waiting for a sale if thats the case

That's a bingo.

ijqhXpmjsBjeV.gif

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Code for the US should be FEB20OFF

Code for the UK should be UKFEB20OFF

Someone correct me if wrong

Tried both codes and they don't work. I'm european but not from the UK

EDIT: Lol I'm an idiot, I used the brackets on the code :p

The-Bean

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Enclave -- MB-3CA6CEB437B92C65 - Taken by 8 X 11 Printer Paper. 5 entrants total.

t1393354474z1.png

Another.

How does NBA 2K14 on PC compare to the 360 and PS3 versions? Same engine, feature parity?

Unfortunately, nope. It's basically a re-skin of NBA2K13 with some improved defense stuff. I've heard it's essentially a port of the 360 version of 2K14.

EDIT: Whoops? You meant parity with 360 and PS3? Yeah, I think it's parity with those. But it's not the PS4 version

wetflame

Pizza Dog
What's the cheapest game you can get Spec Ops The Line with I wonder? They have the old X-Com games listed on the page with the promotion, doubt that a 75p purchase of one of those would get me the game though.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about Robot Rescue Revolution. If you join their Steam group and vote for the game on Greenlight, they promise to give you a free key when it's released on Steam.

The devs shared today that the game is currently #9 in the Greenlight standings, so it's very likely to be accepted in the next batch.

The game is already on PSN, and they have a working PC version already, so once greenlit it shouldn't take long to release.

Just wanted to make sure that everyone interested joined the group and voted to get the free game.

Turfster

What's the cheapest game you can get Spec Ops The Line with I wonder? They have the old X-Com games listed on the page with the promotion, doubt that a 75p purchase of one of those would get me the game though.

Anything on the list should work, as long as it's not DLC.
Also, one copy per account, probably.

Jawmuncher

When they did the last 2K sale and offered Mafia 2 for free those games counted.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Shit, the old Xcom games don't come with a Steam Key...They activate through Gamefly's launcher...

Deques

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about Robot Rescue Revolution. If you join their Steam group and vote for the game on Greenlight, they promise to give you a free key when it's released on Steam.

The devs shared today that the game is currently #9 in the Greenlight standings, so it's very likely to be accepted in the next batch.

The game is already on PSN, and they have a working PC version already, so once greenlit it shouldn't take long to release.

Just wanted to make sure that everyone interested joined the group and voted to get the free game.

Joined and voted

nexen

BundleStars has been rocking lately. Last few bundles each had 2 to 3 games that I'd wishlisted.
Then the cards. Make half of what I paid back in steam credit in less than a day.
Good stuff.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh great, duplicate product code on Eriys Action from the latest bundlestars :/

Just grabbed Thief and LoS2 off steam, first games I've bought in a good few months and thus the first time I've had reason to post in here in a good few months. Hope peeps have been keeping it real. Hope my 770 is still up for these games too.

yuraya

Hehe that is a clever way to promote/market the greenlight. They know damn well its getting accepted now lol

Grief.exe

Just grabbed Thief and LoS2 off steam, first games I've bought in a good few months and thus the first time I've had reason to post in here in a good few months. Hope peeps have been keeping it real. Hope my 770 is still up for these games too.

Thief and LoS2 aren't being received particularly well, but a 770 should last you throughout this entire generation. Especially for console ports.

didamangi

It won't be
if you're playing at 4K resolution and 8xSSAA :p

Zia

Unfortunately, nope. It's basically a re-skin of NBA2K13 with some improved defense stuff. I've heard it's essentially a port of the 360 version of 2K14.

EDIT: Whoops? You meant parity with 360 and PS3? Yeah, I think it's parity with those. But it's not the PS4 version

Huh. Still on the fence then. Thank you for the info!

Thief and LoS2 aren't being received particularly well

I did spot that man but I needed something to play and steam is much cheaper than looking at PS4 games as options, I get two for the price of one here, that will take the sting out if I don't think much of them.

Still just on a 1080p monitor, so I guess I'll be good. I don't know, when I last engaged my brain in all things game people were talking about Mantle etc., so I wasn't sure if a shift was coming. My mind is so one track though, all I've been doing since christmas is catching up on comics, I've been oblivious to what's going on with the pc world. I had missed 2 driver updates ha.

okayfrog

Banned
Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't browse achievements on Steam through my web browser anymore. Anybody else have this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom