• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

Keeping the flow of Giving and taking - Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for ShogunX:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dynamite Jack -- MB-B161B673F1E04E55 - Taken by Sub Zero. 5 entrants total.

t1393357535z1.png

BruteUA

My brain confused that with "Revolution X" and I got weirdly excited.

Man, that freakin' game. Buddy of mine and I played that in an arcade all the way to the final boss..........then couldn't find another quarter before the continue time expired.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Humble Bundle 11 bringing it hard with games I have already bought. Swapper is still the only game in this bundle that I didn't own (changed thanks to grief.exe and modbot) , and I'd recommend every one of the games to anybody even remotely interested in them after a glance.

sprinkles

Play Beatbuddy, more people need to. Looks good, sounds good, plays good.
Looks good, sounds good, yes. But it is not a particularly hard game. The puzzles were nearly always self-explaining, no new mechanics get added later on. I still enjoyed it, but it loses out compared with other "Indie 2D puzzle games released last year that were under-appreciated" (like Fly'n).

Sometime ago, I bought CoH and its DLC from an Amazon sale. Now I noticed that either Steam or Enhanced Steam doesn't show I own the game or any DLCs of it, on the store page at least. It does show up in my library, though, with a little twist as well:
As you can see, it doesn't even has a Steam cover. Should I be worried?

Copons

My meh game of the generation! \o/

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fez -- MB-AD69D3BD4C771F9E - Taken by DJSebolski

Grief.exe

Sometime ago, I bought CoH and its DLC from an Amazon sale. Now I noticed that either Steam or Enhanced Steam doesn't show I own the game or any DLCs of it, on the store page at least. It does show up in my library, though:

You have nothing to worry about. Sega hasn't bothered to add images to that particular sub yet, nor have they linked it to the retail page for whatever reason.

Right-click > add custom image
header.jpg

Hope this is correct, first time using ModBot so if it works I may have several other things to give away! So let me know who get these two thingos so I can have some peace of mind, heh.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-0322D99D04770A98
Fez -- MB-144AFEF8C69B4AFC - Taken by topyy

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Sometime ago, I bought CoH and its DLC from an Amazon sale. Now I noticed that either Steam or Enhanced Steam doesn't show I own the game or any DLCs of it, on the store page at least. It does show up in my library, though:

If I remember correctly, it doesn't actually mattered what did you have on Steam itself, as everything had to be assigned to the Relic account upon boot. So, even if you don't have the DLCs on Steam, if you registered on the account, you had them. For instance: I only had the third expansion on Steam, but mt Relic Account had all expansions assigned to it, because I bought the games physically.

When they converted the game to "New Steam Version", unless I'm mistaken and made all of this up (which is a real possibility), everybody that had a Company of Heroes game had access to all 3 games/extensions because, once the Internal Relic Account system were gone, there would be no way to know who had what at which point.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold

I bought the same one from a GMG sale and the same thing happened to me. It also happened to the King Arthur Collection. You shouldn't worry, these complete collections are just registered as separate games

Is Thief not released in all regions yet? My screenshots aren't being pushed, this is srs business.

Also, it just crashed on me after an hour.

Backlogger

Some more Humble extras:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Starseed Pilgrim -- MB-C3CDBB0290B5BA7E - Taken by trailmix16. 17 entrants total.
Fez -- MB-9E853E8C5BF01BA6 - Taken by schuey7. 3 entrants total.
Beatbuddy -- MB-24A817D00BD2BED4 - Taken by Mengy. 17 entrants total.

t1393368107z1.png

nexen

Is Thief not released in all regions yet? My screenshots aren't being pushed, this is srs business.

But is it any good? I've almost finished downloading.

Comcast download speeds from Steam have dropped off a cliff in the last few days and my conspiracy senses are tingling.

Echoplx

Sometime ago, I bought CoH and its DLC from an Amazon sale. Now I noticed that either Steam or Enhanced Steam doesn't show I own the game or any DLCs of it, on the store page at least. It does show up in my library, though, with a little twist as well:

If you are planning on actually playing it then it's a problem, the new steam version is still very buggy

But is it any good? I've almost finished downloading.

Comcast download speeds from Steam have dropped off a cliff in the last few days and my conspiracy senses are tingling.

Atmosphere.... check. Port job.... check. Only finished the prologue so I can't damn it to hell yet.

joe2187

Banned
Yo!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dust an Elysian tail -- MB-9F23DEA215077D11 - Taken by nexon. 3 entrants total.
Guacamelee Gold Edition! -- MB-3C29EE8865F66718 - Taken by Tempy. 2 entrants total.

t1393358433z1.png

hopefully I got all the links right. Here it goes!

ModBot said:
Instructions for ashecitism:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Swapper -- MB-64AF87C0371D2409 - Taken by FOX_. 8 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-A204304258D268AC - Taken by Vazduh. 3 entrants total.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-9F7FA1527892BB42 - Taken by NotSelf. 1 entrants total.
Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-2F1FE90ADE6BD4CA - Taken by CrunchyFrog. 3 entrants total.
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-AF68C3398E00F3D2 - Taken by HalfwayOrb. 5 entrants total.
Starseed Pilgrim -- MB-F3463FE4D2265B1F - Taken by PandaPandaPanda. 16 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-CDE6E46ED7CC47FF - Taken by nightstorm. 4 entrants total.

t1393368378z1.png

Phinor

Friday for most of the world. It's still fun waiting three-four extra days for almost every major publisher game. It really is fun, fun... fun.

nexen

Just now learning about the Warehouse and Logistics Simulator.

This is amazing

I need a Starbucks Barista simulator, stat.

Also McDonald's employee. (needs smell-o-vision technology)

Atmosphere.... check. Port job.... check. Only finished the prologue so I can't damn it to hell yet.

Sigh. First time I get a game day-one in forever and it's getting bashed by critics. No fair.

Razakin

So, here's yet another Fez key for people to grab, for some reason I already had the game, no idea where I got it. Oh well, it's not like I even have time to play it.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Fez -- MB-8C1CD4D3FA2342F2 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 3 entrants total.

t1393359199z1.png

Benedict

Please enjoy :)

ModBot 3 said:
Instructions for Benedict:

Rules for this Giveaway:

FEZ -- MB-4FA3098D06D44ED6 - Taken by zeroOman. 3 entrants total.

t1393359377z1.png

D3RANG3D

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Fez -- MB-E125E202ED706205 - Taken by nature boy

Vandiger

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Fez -- MB-D1B89718AC27BA1A - Taken by user237

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Looks like PC gamers have hit peak assass creed, Freedom Cry is sitting at 49th on the best sellers list, considerably behind even Black Flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom