• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fez -- MB-5962AEFCEDF1C715 - Taken by Scipius. 11 entrants total.

t1393355959z1.png

fez

Ha, the new humble bundle looks like they got it backwards. All the desirable games pay anything and the fine games behind the paywall. I guess I wouldn't say that if I didn't have Fez though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oops forgot to post this before going to eat lol, quick gogogogogo

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Time Gentlemen Please -- MB-C048D942A9DBBA6B - Taken by Freedom = $1.05. 3 entrants total.
Blockland -- MB-66FDC2DCEBF8F6FD - Taken by tylergregg. 5 entrants total.
Mutant Storm Reloaded -- MB-974BEB8D11674877 - Taken by Tesseract. 5 entrants total.
Pressure -- MB-36CD34C108F6FA93 - Taken by NingenJanai. 9 entrants total.
AI War Collection -- MB-C44046738D11AA11 - Taken by _hekk05. 2 entrants total.
Thunder Wolves -- MB-ED842913B1FA8758 - Taken by Garcia. 4 entrants total.
Vox -- MB-9B3EDB4376C72B10 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 6 entrants total.

t1393355689z1.png

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I'm pretty sure Fez is a great game. Never picked it up because of Phil Fish. Now that my money goes to charity though I may consider BTA to get it

Tesseract

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

fez -- MB-FB2D191D944766F7 - Taken by adriano999

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I'm ok with the extras. Already had Fez but it's beaten and completed (great game), Beat Buddy was on my wishlist and Starseed Pilgrim looks interesting.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Doc Clock: Toasted Sandwich of Time: M63JD-TH7JZ-TE78I
1956 KBG Unleashed -- MB-AD4F91A8CF6E15D1 - Taken by Reg. 1 entrants total.
Slender: The Arrival -- MB-C7FB37B2FAF5FC77 - Taken by Kiru. 29 entrants total.
Infected: The Twin Vaccine -- MB-788D501FC59AA8AD - Taken by Nabs. 2 entrants total.
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-01D490AA7E15FA62 - Taken by inm8num2. 12 entrants total.
Starseed Pilgrim -- MB-BFB32BA867684E39 - Taken by user237. 14 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-0C9462FC594957AA - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 5 entrants total.
And Yet It Moves -- MB-82FD50E1886F8076 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.

t1393366129z1.png

If you don't enter
tumblr_mz1ov2fIUe1rkmjjzo1_500.gif

Nabs

Pac-Man Museum Demo http://store.steampowered.com/app/255760/

header.jpg

The game is $19.99 http://store.steampowered.com/app/236470/

-Classic PAC-MAN Games – Includes hits such as PAC-MAN, SUPER PAC-MAN, PAC-LAND, PAC-MAN Battle Royale, PAC-MAN Championship Edition, and more
-PAC-MAN Navigation System – Assists players by helping them find the best routes through mazes
-Stage Save Function – Allows you to save your progress between stages
-Multiplayer PAC-MAN – For the first time, PAC-MAN Battle Royale brings the 4-player arcade hit home

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so the second Eryi`s Action key they send me on bundlestars is ALSO a duplicate code, wtf... to be fair they were ridiculously fast to reply to my support email, I was quite impressed

_hekk05

Banned
I thought humble bundle extra games reveals were supposed to be exciting >_<

I guess 4.33 is good for swapper, antichamber, monaco and dust

19Kilo

More Fez...

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Fez -- MB-8855A838AE794067 - Taken by Sub Zero

Garcia

It's a FEZ feast!

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

FEZ -- MB-B9C14DF61A1B93DE - Taken by Kuroyume

Nymerio

Quick question: If a game has items as preorder bonus, do you only get these if you actually preorder through Steam or does a retail key count as preorder as well?

HoosTrax

I'm feeling increasingly perturbed by the sight of Garrett's gnarly cuticles and dirty nails...

A manicurist might be in order.

Firebrand

Quick question: If a game has items as preorder bonus, do you only get these if you actually preorder through Steam or does a retail key count as preorder as well?
If it's items for TF2/Dota etc it's usually only if you buy it through the Steam store.

I assume this is about the Thief stuff?

zkylon

zkylewd
might've fucked up it again but here we go

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Starseed Pilgrim -- MB-248DC9671FA2CA64 - Taken by C00kie M0nster
FEZ -- MB-2979EA016FAF6BB0 - Taken by fernandes

you guys should still buy the bundle for the fez ost btw

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Both great games!

Nice to see Beatbuddy in the bundle, it was really overlooked in the past

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

FEZ -- MB-69EAB38D406F50F9 - Taken by schuey7. 6 entrants total.
Beatbuddy -- MB-C4B9651B305DB4AC - Taken by bkw. 24 entrants total.

t1393366848z1.png

Rhaknar

bundlestars fixed my duplicate key problem (the first one they sent to fix it was also a duplicate lol) in record time, dat costumer support!

anyway, 2 more games

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-F1C9D7477A0A4A3E - Taken by Mavromatis. 16 entrants total.
Fez -- MB-069E8DC97E78DFA0 - Taken by UnrealEck. 3 entrants total.

t1393357399z1.png

ModBot said:
CAN I HAZ BOWTIE?

Rules for this Giveaway:

FEZ -- MB-5F26F5C521EDB427 - Taken by jmizzal. 7 entrants total.

t1393367345z1.png
SPARE FEZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom