• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Yeah, 5 weeks and some change.

Party at Jasececes
tumblr_njjogvCxgU1u05f4ho1_500.gif

I shouldn't have played that game. I want Ep 3 now!

Oh, I see how it is. :(

Not much will change. Squeenix can't risk alienating a portion of those 8.5 million potential customers. Once a franchise has been streamlined to much success, it's streamlined for good short of another reboot.

Well, indeed.
It's expected by looking at the amount of success of the reboot.

Miguel81

...help me god i'm 27 years old

thanks steamgaf for bearing with me and being my home for yet another year!

couldn't have survived without you

Happy birthday, zky! If you ever do feel like playing another entry in TR, I'd recommend Anniversary. That one is decent remake of the original, and it still looks very nice on PC.

zkylon

zkylewd
thanks everyone!

Happy birthday, may you have punch and pie!

im more of a cake person than pie

Not much will change. Squeenix can't risk alienating a portion of those 8.5 million potential customers. Once a franchise has been streamlined to much success, it's streamlined for good short of another reboot.
i mean if what he's talking about is like batman vision or whatever then i dunno if it's too far fetched to think they'd remove it

does alien isolation havee batman vision?

Happy birthday person of indeterminate origin
i mean i do have parents

lol fuck that made me so fucking nervous to click

Time for Zkylon to get hair dyes to hide his salt and pepper hair.
well i may or may not be dying my hair green already so u know...

Happy birthday, zky! If you ever do feel like playing another entry in TR, I'd recommend Anniversary. That one is decent remake of the original, and it still looks very nice on PC.
probably not, i'm absolutely dreadful at platforming

i'm the kind of person that frustrates people watching me play

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I really hope my internet is back to normal when GTAV's pre-load goes live a few days from now.

Must be my lucky day:

Current Rate (Kbps) 920 6437

Not great but within the realm of what I'd consider acceptable and roughly 8x higher than what it was just early this morning. Roll on pre-load period!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Ok, let's try this.

Unless you are on google fiber, yours most likely won't be faster than mine, so comparing is pointless.

Where are the Scandinavians? Time to step away from your depression lamps and give some depression to some uppity yanks with their precious little 1Gbit service.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
RTICULO 1º — Declárase al Mate, como infusión nacional.

ARTICULO 2º — A los efectos de la presente ley entiéndase por Mate a la infusión preparada en base al alimento de yerba mate, que colocada en un recipiente y mojada con agua caliente, es bebida mediante una bombilla.

ARTICULO 3º — Dispónese, que en eventos y actividades culturales, sociales o deportivas de carácter oficial que se encuentren previstos en las agendas oficiales nacionales e internacionales deberá preverse la presencia de la expresión y logotipo de Mate Infusión Nacional y la promoción de dicha bebida y sus tradiciones.

ARTICULO 4º — La presente ley se reglamentará en un plazo máximo de noventa (90) días a partir de su publicación en el Boletín Oficial.

ARTICULO 5° — Comuníquese al Poder Ejecutivo nacional.
It is LAW
well, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom