• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2017 - Toot toot, Cold Steel Warrior, shaka brah

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuraya

With all the dlc I would guess it will go for 50$ at launch. Places like gmg will have it for 30 something which is fine I think.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I can't wait until people play chapter 13, I think it's been patched now but it was single handedly my worst gaming experience in my life when I played that

Ludens

Banned
On CDKeys you mean ;)?

Nope, on Steam. Consider the fact FFXV vanilla can be easily found for around 25€ or so, the season pass itself is 25€ too.
From now until 2018 probably the price will drop even more, with also a discount on season pass contents. It doesn't make sense to release the game on PC for 60€ while it's available for much less on other platforms.

I'm looking forward to seeing the mods for FFXV. Let's replace the protagonists with Lightning, Fang, Vanille and Serah for a better roadtrip.

just gimme the gender swap tbh

1364619258819042918.png

1364619258405234278.png

I know this isnt a Steam question but since we are all PC gamers, anyway to get Destiny 2 for less than full price? (North America as it appears to be region locked). $80 Canadian seems aggressive for a PC game these days.

Ascheroth

Big surprise guys.
But XII HD will surely stay exclusive. Surely!

No news about World of Final Fantasy yet, though. Well, it's still 2 months until 1 year, I think?
Although that already fell into the 'I've waited so long, might as well keep waiting until I can grab it for a tenner in a sale' category.

Ladekabel

I know this isnt a Steam question but since we are all PC gamers, anyway to get Destiny 2 for less than full price? (North America as it appears to be region locked). $80 Canadian seems aggressive for a PC game these days.

It is region locked? That's a bummer. I hoped to get it on cdkeys.... :/

MUnited83

For you.
You sure NA is region locked? Battlenet has the most ridiculously easy store switching I have seen as it's literally a main option in the client. I used it to buy Overwatch for 39.99$ instead of 39.99€

You sure NA is region locked? Battlenet has the most ridiculously easy store switching I have seen as it's literally a main option in the client. I used it to buy Overwatch for 39.99$ instead of 39.99€

I am not sure TBH, I am just going by stores like Amazon/Gamesplanet ect. Canada has the worst pricing though, even US is cheaper if we do the conversion. I will try the beta this weekend before making any purchases.

Tizoc

Thank Crom I got unlimited 16 MBPS internet XP
170 GB is insane though, this game better run silky smooth on the better rigs.

Jawmuncher

The MGS2 HD probably isn't even being done by konami. I recall Nvidia ported RE5 themselves to the shield so it might be the same case here. They gave Konami a check and had to do the work themselves. Or the opposite of that and Nvidia for whatever reason payed Konami for the port. Though I will say it is rather odd since I can't recall any nvidia shield games that don't have a PC port of some kind.

kionedrik

In Superhot, is there a point in doing the challenges? I finished a couple and they are basically the same maps with some modifiers and/or restrictions. Are they all like this?

its probably quicker to play the game than download it.

jO3tXPG.jpg

I'm assuming the recommended GPU is tied to running the game in 4k30, otherwise how can you even try to convince someone that he needs the most advanced GPU currently available just to run a game that much inferior hardware (consoles) are able to run? I'm guessing for 1080p60 the recommended will be something like the 970 or 980.
Also, these people must be insane with the amount of disk space needed.

Hektor

In Superhot, is there a point in doing the challenges? I finished a couple and they are basically the same maps with some modifiers and/or restrictions. Are they all like this?

The point is in the challenge itself and that's all there is to it.

By comparison the main campaign felt like a tutorial

Sarcasm

Why is it images with pbs in them never load for me?

I mean at least its better then imgur because I can at least quote a person and copy that link into a new tab.

Tried different browsers and computers.

Jawmuncher

Biomutant CGI Trailer

No gameplay tho

It's probably gonna be exactly 1 year after the console version, just like the FFXHD PS4 version

When yo think about it FFXV is falling under that too. I mean it's 13 months but it's close enough to basically be the same time frame.

What i'm surprised about is no World of Final Fantasy announcement. Since that was announced as a "Console Exclusive" or whatever so it made it sound like PC might happen.

When yo think about it FFXV is falling under that too. I mean it's 13 months but it's close enough to basically be the same time frame.

What i'm surprised about is no World of Final Fantasy announcement. Since that was announced as a "Console Exclusive" or whatever so it made it sound like PC might happen.

Remember that FFX HD was announced 2 days before it's Steam release. If it wasn't for the SteamDB leak, we wouldn't know.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1216405&highlight=final+fantasy+x

Announced on May 10th. Released May 12th.

Grief.exe

You can consider buying an Nvidia code you have the right hardware. Or someone who can activate it for you. They were going for around $40 in the BST thread a while ago.

Nabs

Requirements: An IBM compatible PC with a 386 or better, at least 640 kB of RAM, and a VGA-compatible graphics card. We compiled the game with Borland C++ 3.1, which is not included.

It's like they push these things out to fail, yet they always exceed expectations. Zero marketing lead up and the hype from the initial release and review period has long since Fareed away.

It's more like, it sells well because it's Final Fantasy. So their conclusion is "it works !"
when the reality is "it would've done better !"

It's the same dumb GTA 5 exemple when people talk about double dippers. "It works for GTA V !"
No, it just means GTA V would've sold twice more if it released earlier on PC.

Yo REAL talk
Are Bamco at Gamescom?
Cuz you know they like supporting Steam :3

They are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom