• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgaro

I'm bored, any point and click game I could play?

- Gods Will Be Watching
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War
- Broken Age
- Kentucky Route Zero
- The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief

(Don't ask me which ones are good though... All of these are sitting in my wish list.)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Great, TWD S02 E05 hasn't been updated with achievements yet. It's stupid but I don't play it further now until they do :c

Just noticed that, hope it gets fixed in the next 5 hours.

Hmm didn't see that deal listed til now. Is the game really good? Never heard of it before til now haha.
One of the best things I've played all year. It's really well made and the story allows you to take it as serious (or silly) as you like. Choice in the game is treated as an aside and you're rewarded by paying attention, but not really punished if you choose not to. Fun achievements, there is replay value by doing time trials with different techniques and some super powers. But I didn't feel a strong urge to go back to it. I feel like my play through was "the one."
There are plenty cool maps in the Workshop though.
Well then looks like I have something to play this week.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just installed Uplay for The Crew Beta and I'm already hating it:
Y6cUSE5gS2xO.png

Guess I'll try freeing up some indefinite amount of space.

You can change the installation directory in cog icon -> Settings -> Downloads.

Edit: Or you can just click the "Settings" button that I totally didn't see. ;)

Chariot

Just to for the page, I should eat soon.
I hope.

I just went to my unredeemed HumbeBundle Keys.

Anyone in need of the RPG Maker VX Ace or To the Moon?

I will again decide by who I love the most of everyone who puts a claim on one of these, until I eat dinner.

Khronico

It really bugs me that the killing floor DLC is only 50% off when bought separately. All I want is the weapon DLC but nope, gotta pay 4 bucks a pop for that.

Jawmuncher

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jawmuncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

terraria -- MB-5A24D0E62C9C183A - Taken by Jawmuncher

I didn't like it.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
It really bugs me that the killing floor DLC is only 50% off when bought separately. All I want is the weapon DLC but nope, gotta pay 4 bucks a pop for that.

I too have been holding off for the DLC to match the game discount. KF2 is coming down the line relatively soon, no need to be so stingy with the discounts.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Considering the timing, I'm guessing it'll be a Midweek Madness deal. I'll bite if it's half off.

Are you a wizard?

..the hell..

How many more bonuses will they add? First it was five, then seven, and now eight :|

I can already tell that the last bonus is going to be really disappointing, probably :/

No. Do not even touch that scam.

But it even says that it's the best game ever in the trailer, how could it possibly be a scam?

Why did nobody tell me about fault?! That looks really nice!

A few people hyped it up when it was first announced for Steam a while ago, myself included :p

I think Infinite Nine gave away a few keys for it, too.

Also I really appreciate if they will include an option to "always run".

I'm waiting for Game of Thrones QTE:

"Push X to touch a tit".

Sex QTEs, my favorite kind of QTEs.

Jawmuncher

Does no one want that terraria.
I know over 100 people on my friends list have it but there's gotta be at least 1 who needs it.

Leftovers

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PixelJunk Eden -- MB-B3726D9C147138BF - Taken by Cozmogramma. 4 entrants total.
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure -- MB-EB70EB41FE245006 - Taken by Lain. 1 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack -- MB-AFE7F7143CF343E8 - Taken by Helmholtz. 2 entrants total.

t1409080037z1.png

Yeah, Looks like I'm earning Uplay trusts. The tutorial mission of "free 2gb" was a success. Now it opens up more of the lore and some new quest lines.
t8tiiZ4ZcBsc.png

A playable download point. Well, this is something I didn't expect, I guess The Crew is really a MMO.
nU-cdj4ml1_z.png

But I had to close Uplay since it instantly obliterated my internet connection. I don't know how but every application failed to connect when it started downloading. I could bare with it only if it didn't stop itself too. So overzealous.

Arthea

I know that sitting on more than 1.5K games people already should be used to being disappointed by additions to bundles and most bundles in general, it makes sense, but it isn't working for me! Do I need to reach 2K for nirvana?
They could add at least one game I don't have. It wouldn't kill them now, would it?

Jawmuncher

25 euros actually, since it's in british pounds. Pretty much the same price with the last Steam sale

Oh I just figured it was a good deal so I posted it.
Not from europe so my bad.

I won my giveaway and gave it to that Junior because he wanted it so bad.
Hope no one is mad about that.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Woody Invincible, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Pixeljunk Eden -- MB-A27B831A19C75885 - Taken by Scipius

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sub Zero, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Airship Dragoon -- MB-601623F35CCFB56F - Taken by darkchewie. 5 entrants total.
Airship Dragoon #2 -- MB-B11E603EBB379067 - Taken by r3n4ud

t1409080578z1.png

VaeVictis

Had enough fun with this game to finish it.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (VaeVictis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deadlight -- MB-C54E7C56F6CA94A8 - Taken by Troubled Bat. 4 entrants total.

t1409090358z1.png

Spares for you good people.

ModBot said:
Instructions for VikasNarula:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (VikasNarula, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_586x192.jpg

Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack -- MB-6DB7313121D3CA3C - Taken by xeris. 3 entrants total.

t1409080757z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom